Announcement

Collapse

US West Thundercall Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the US West Servers of "Thundercall" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 12:00am PDT. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-00-00-us-west
See more
See less

compensation for code redemption error :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compensation for code redemption error :)

since the bonus codes dont work, i thought it would be nice and a little solution, if we would get a compensation for it, like for different levels, as the codes are. that would be a good thing and we all would be happy since fixing such a problem is hard and takes a lot of time. hope you will consider it ^^

You just need to send in a ticket with a screenshot of the error message and a copy paste of your code, and they'll manually send you the rewards.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

again? i already once did, but ok, then again. thanks

Comment

It'll be much faster to have rewards for any codes you can't redeem sent to you manually than it would be to wait for it to be fixed.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

thats true and i got mine, so thank you ^^ glad you found a good and fast way

Comment

Never has one R2 Code Redemption has ever worked for me nor have heard from Support on the 20 plus emails on the Subject. Unfixable, unless you change the ever so laggy R2 HUD.

Comment

Working...
            X