How to do WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do WB

First some pics so u know who your dealing with lolClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	627.3 KB
ID:	1756662Click image for larger version

Size:	415.9 KB
ID:	1756663Click image for larger version

Size:	299.9 KB
ID:	1756664 ok first off unless your teaching them combos and link attacks what astro's are best for what they want ect... ect... your wasting bullhorns Lesson 1 For effective wb combos when our lag spikes let us chose you most powerful spell or attack i'm a mage so thunderer and bolt and ice bolt and will explain why b4 the tutorial begins thunderer produces amazing crit hits bolt powers rage and fills the 2 second gap thunderer requires icbolt is the fastest for a extra hit in a round when clicked right after being attacked. OK since i'm a mage i can give u my personal way of combo hitting wb ....first click auto as soon as the fight shows up let the first attack start the link as soon as u see the skill begin to hit u will see a glowing light click the next skill then for me it will be bolt then continue with all following skills rage rune thunderer bolt thunderer icebolt bolt brut rune and ether icebolt or thunderer to finish but remeber to click auto very last hit so at begining of next round pet morphs with out delay yet again wait till u see the glow from skills getn ready to hit and right b4 morph click brut rune and follow immediatly with shock chain to weaken wb and build my unstable voltage up then thunder strike then thunder wave then jupiters wrath on that we have time as soon as he hits u after jupiters wrath click next hit short curcuit immediately click cancel and afk.should have enough time for 1 thunderer and iceblot right after on icebolt click rage rune b4 it hit and u will start next fight maxed or close on rage.

Most people here WB and think you're talking about the World Boss.. but your pick does explicitly say that. From what I'm reading here, I'm not really sure what you're talking about other than a highlevel battle.

Comment

i prefer thunderer - bolt + rune - thunderer + bolt - thunderer - bolt + bolt - thunderer + rune for mage rotation, then rune + awaken - jupiter - strike + shock - jupiter + rune - flash + delphic - jupiter + strike for sylph rotations
      Riamba

Comment

Working...
      X