to all archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all archer

may patk is 4500 why my skill multi shot got 1500 crit each? and to other player they have 3600 patk the multi shot 1800 each

Originally posted by R23194782 View Post
    may patk is 4500 why my skill multi shot got 1500 crit each? and to other player they have 3600 patk the multi shot 1800 each
    check enemy def, also your skill lvl. are they using pot? how about their astral?
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Let me list a few of the possibility~~

1st) Their multishot skill lvl is higher than yours
      2nd) They are using the floating damage astral which may increase the range of their maximum damage dealt
      3rd) You might not know but our damage varies between 90-110% and you are just unlucky that they did 110% while you deal 90%
      4th) Not sure if you are talking about Multiplayer dungeon or 1v1 arena, if you're saying about pvp, you probably have low physical def and they have high physical def

Not sure if i missed out any other points, but i hope this clear your doubts! ^^

Comment

We are team in hall of heroes... I see it when he attack the enemy and we have the same level and the same class of astral

Comment

I got i have level 1 multi shot.. Tnx

Comment

3rd) You might not know but our damage varies between 90-110% and you are just unlucky that they did 110% while you deal 90%

Thanks to FuzzdevIIInz jobs done

Comment

what shall i do to to enter the serenity swamp?

Comment

no sorry serenity lake.
                i already finish all the daily quest.

Comment

maybe they have lvl 35 complete set which ignore PDEF of the opponent to 1000

Comment

Working...
                  X