Astro Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astro Help

Below are a list of the best astros. In this guild I will talk about battle rating and how Astros can help you in an unexpected way. Some Astros do not add to battle rating.And others add very little to battle rating. One vs One is great for hiding your true battle rating; Astros such as, Goddess Blessing, Ruthlessness, Illusion, Determination, and Guardian Angel. These are just some that do not add to battle rating. Other Astros that only add a little your battle rating are Refined Charm and Refined Sniper’s Edge. Hiding your battle rating will serve you well in battle. An opponent looks at your battle rating and sees that is lower than his or her so he or she attacks you. In this way you can surprise opponents. However, it will only work if you do it correctly. For example, say an archer wants to hind his battle rating he would want to gets Sniper’s Edge, Aegis, Determination, and force. Also the archer would want to have all his gears with stats and gems that added to critical damage and PATK. Here’s another example, I’m in the process of making a charismatic commander. The Astros that I want for my build are: Enhanced Will Destroyer, Refined Goddess Blessing, Pristine Charm, and Aegis Major. The best thing about these astro is they add little to none to the battle rating of my commander, and I need to get my gear pumped up with charisma. Once I have my strategy in full effect it will allow me overcome much powerful opponents in 1v1 battles. I am new myself and everyday I learn new things. Advice is always welcomed.

Energize: give 500 exp to other Astros. (not worth it, for the most part)
    Will Destroyer: Ups regular damage by 2% but you have not crit strike
    Enhanced Will Destroyer: same as will Destroyer but ups regular damage by 5%
    Refined Mystically: MATK+144
    Pristine Mystically: MATK+216
    Goddess Blessing: Reduces all damage by 2%
    Refined Goddess Blessing: lowers all damage by 3%
    Aegis Major: Reduces all damage values by 40
    Aegis : Reduces all damage values by 20
    Ruthlessness: Floating damage expands by 3% (I don’t know what floating damage is)
    Enhanced Ruthlessness: Floating damage expands by 7%
    Refined Fortitude: PDEF =144
    Pristine Fortitude: PDEF+216
    Illusion: 1% chance of dodging damage
    Enchanced Illusion: 2% chance of dodging damage
    Refined Brilliance HP+400
    Pristine Brilliance : hp +500
    Determination: crit base damage increased by 3%
    Enhanced Determination: Crit base damage increased by 5%
    Refined force: PATK +144
    Pristine Force: PATK +216
    Deflection 10% chance to reflect 5% of damage received