[GUIDE] ProNoob's Ideal Tank Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] ProNoob's Ideal Tank Knight

Time For ProNoob's Version Of Tank Knight, I'll SUm It Up In "MY PERSONAL" Opinion What Would Be The "PERFECT" Version of A Tank Knight (Must Be At Least Lv.40 as this is meant for Lv.40+ so a Total of 20 Skill Points Will be Used):

Slasher: Lv.1 (Just For Rage Build)

Heart Of Rage: Lv.2 (Who Doesn't Want +10 rage Per Attack?)

Combat Master: Lv.3 (Yes Even As A Tank Max This...Why?...You Just Do What I Say And You Will Like It!...Seriously...Keep Reading)

Intercept: Lv.2 (Deals 1500 Physical Damage and deducts 40 Rage Points To Front Row Of Enemies (QTE: 10 Extra Rage Reduced For Total of 50), Max This (At lv.3 Intercept Deals 3000 Physical Damage, Requires Lv.44)

Agoran Shield: Lv.2 (QTE Bonus Comes In Handy, Max It)

Shadow Thrasher: Lv.3 Deals 175%+260 Physical Damage To A Single Front Row Enemy (QTE: Adds Bleed Effect of 90 can be stacked 5x and increases in effect per level, Max It)

P.S. Thrasher is why you will level up Combat Master and LOVE IT...because even if you have Lowish PAtk...IT WILL HURT!

Tenacity: Lv.1 Damage Received -3% + Crit Receive Rate -1% (Max It)

Divine Blessing: Lv.2 (Duh!) Pdef/Max Hp/Heal Received All +20%

Enhanced Block: Lv.2 100% Chance To Restore 4% of Max Hp Upon Dodge/Block/Evade (whatever it's called Just Get it and Follow my guide you little Nooblets and be amazed at the results)

Reverse Damage: Lv.2 (Duh Cuz It's Just THAT Good) Reflects 500 Dmg (QTE: 25% Bonus for total of 625 reflect) Up to 10x so keep count and refresh when need (Max it, reflects 800 @ Lv.3)

And this is where I Stop...this is all 20 points for Lv.40...If You're Higher...Continue Maxing Out These Skills Along with "Apollo's Shield" and you will be the Proest Knight Evurr~~..Unless there are multiple of you, whoever has the better stats wins -.-

Astrals/Gems:

Block: "MY" Advice would be Slotting Every Piece Of Equipment With 1 Block Gem (Preferably Lv.3 or higher but if got lv.2's that might do for a while), Your main focus will be block...why block? because it cuts damage you WOULD HAVE received by roughly 25-30% AND you heal back 4% Max Hp (It's A Lot if you follow this Guide)

Mdef: This would take 2nd Priority Simply Because Mages Will ANNOY You (Like I Troll Knights who are nabs..I hate the knight's I've shared this build with -.-)

Pdef: 3rd Priority...You don't wanna lose out in a battle against other archers/knights

HP/Patk: 4th Priority This is just preference, feel free to take up Patk or HP, Though My Personal Suggestion would be HP, if you feel you're not doing enough damage and want more force, go for Patk, but again..I Suggest HP.

Troops: All I Can Say Is...F**k Knights -.- Go Angels, Place yourself Front, and Angels In center, I have found this formation causes Angels or at the very least has a MUCH Higher Chance for Angels To Spam Heal (They Actually Heal "YOU" Quite Frequently with 2k+ Heals which for a Knight following this guide will be a pain to the Enemy) Up their Troop Count/Troop HP mainly, if got left over go for Troop Pdef/Mdef

Academy: Upgrade All Hero Stats Besides Matk -.-

Guild SKills: Defense>Stamina>Power>Int (Int still increases Mdef +40 per level which is quite a bit)

Reason For My Choices: A Good (Pro) Tank Focuses On It's Foundations, On It's Basics...With High Defs...They Will Take A LOT Less Damage...With Block...You Constantly Heal It Back Whilst Doing Damage (Thrasher/Intercept), Angels Will Keep You Alive, And Long Story Short..You WIll Love It

P.S. If You Knights Want My Take On World Boss Guide Build...Inbox Me with IGN/Server and Ask "NICELY!~"

P.P.S. Making This Nice And Colorful And Typing It All Down...30-40 Mins..Praise Me Bishes~ -.-

UPDATE: Forgot To Paste A Screenie~

+1 (Troll Vote "It Sucked")
    17.49%
    +2 (Was "Meh")
    8.20%
    +3 (Was Alright)
    20.22%
    +4 (Was Great)
    27.32%
    +5 (OMG Amazing~ TY!)
    26.78%
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

not sure about block gems , seem to bugged ,block in general sometime it work sometime doesnt
    Last edited by R23100315; 10-12-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
      not sure about block gems , seem to bugged , sometime it work sometime doesnt
      You mean the block stat or the block skill lvl 2 that is supposed to heal 4% of a knight's hp 100% of the time you dodge? The block stat is just a % to dodge and yes the block skill lvl 2 is bugged. Apparently doesn't affect archer's ranged attacks or something. I just know its not 100%.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

block stats in general , block skill works i am using it but useless against combo attack

Comment

AWW WARRIOR HYAAAA i hate THEIR MAJINKEN!! cause really great deal dmg....

Comment

Block Gems/Astrals are not bugged, players with High block have Insane Block Rate (Trust I've Battled Them) and the Block HP Regen is neither bugged either as they have always healed upon each block
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Have to say it is bugged but from what I can tell and have heard from others is its only bugged on archer's range attacks. I have seen several instances where I've dodged and didn't heal but it is worth investing 2 points in for certain.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Have to say it is bugged but from what I can tell and have heard from others is its only bugged on archer's range attacks. I have seen several instances where I've dodged and didn't heal but it is worth investing 2 points in for certain.
                is it only with Multi-Shot? or all archer skills?

P.S. Bugs must "eventually" be fixed*
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

ultimate slasher not needed? i think its a good damage and it focus low hp players/troop?
                  Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                  IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                  Lvl: 76
                  Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                  Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                  IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                  LvL: 40

Comment

Originally posted by kevin911 View Post
                    ultimate slasher not needed? i think its a good damage and it focus low hp players/troop?
                    Read Thread, You're A Tank, Not DPS, Multi is certainly a good skill if you'll be bashing heads and focusing on the weakest link, but thrasher itself holds more raw power, and though it may hit a random enemy it is still far superior to Ulti in terms of power~ Plus Bleed Stack is Nice
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

hey you.... yes you!! thank you u make me smile for having taken the time to elaborate the facts.. makes an old man smile lol..U are very much appreciated my friend pls keep posting i need help in these areas got a Mage and an Archer both lvl 34 ...tyvm

Comment

how i can learn my power grow up so fast

Comment

can i geet the all power like that......

Comment

how i can learn all that

Comment

Just wondering as a semi new player - that doesn't play very much, what the heck is Chairisma?

Comment

Working...
                              X