[Guide] Knight - Damage dealer - Arena/WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    Nope~ I meant he should post a Poll and let the public decide what to make of it~
    I appologize for misunderstanding you there then Pronab. I'm currently a tank knight, and I know my mdef/pdef is not where I want it to be, and I get rocked hard by certain mages. I'm on S2 ign Darkchild, and even with 4k mdef, when I go up against the lvl 50 mages w/ 9k matk, I still get hit for 3-4 per hit with RoF.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
      I appologize for misunderstanding you there then Pronab. I'm currently a tank knight, and I know my mdef/pdef is not where I want it to be, and I get rocked hard by certain mages. I'm on S2 ign Darkchild, and even with 4k mdef, when I go up against the lvl 50 mages w/ 9k matk, I still get hit for 3-4 per hit with RoF.
      can happen with disable crit astral, but that's a casher for ya, evenly matched you might be able to outlast a mage and kill'em with full stocked block gems/block astral and pdef/mdef astrals if you're not a casher
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

can happen with disable crit astral, but that's a casher for ya, evenly matched you might be able to outlast a mage and kill'em with full stocked block gems/block astral and pdef/mdef astrals if you're not a casher
        As I've said, theres actually only 1 person on the server >40 I can't kill at the moment, all other mages are a run over basicly. - you need to read what people are actually writing insted of just repeating the same things - and as I've said like a ton of times, you have been proven wrong so far with the screenshots.
        I've shown you the more dmg then an Archer.
        I've shown you the top 3# as Knight <-- KNIGHT
        I've shown you Arena

yet, your still stubbern enough not to realize it

Comment

Come on peeps, can we please keep this civil and respectable? Doesn't matter who's right or who's wrong here. All that matters is does this work for people. It may or may not be different from what we use but it doesn't matter if it works and in all fairness he's shown ss's. Do we know how it will be long term? No we don't. He said it was for 1-40 and it does seem to suggest at that point it is a good build. Post 40? We dunno yet. Hasn't been done. Just agree to disagree here please?
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

i think that build wouldn last 30sec or so against a mage with full lvl35 set and with a decent matk, by the way that build is cool for the early game i think?
            better raise your pdef/m.def

Comment

this build will works i think below 40 ( couse i am allready in ur build :P ), as long as not 2 mage do 2 AOE damage in the turn 1 arena :P ( iam not casher, i dunno if money can block 2 AOE mage ).

But i still dun know this build will works when ur enemy ( tank knight hit 40 ), he can reflect 5K damage/ 10 turn outside the main blow.

Btw that suprising me when u say ur damage > archer O.o i need work verry hard for deal 1% damage x__x

Comment

I think CamoDog got great build here viable below 50. I think that's his point.

While everyone says knight shines at 50+, CamoDog presented an alternative "phase" build which shows that knight can be a force to reckon with even before 50. And that's the beauty of this build.

If the CamoDog knight proved to be less viable at higher level, then a simple skill reset, adjusting gear gems and astrals, a knight can turn from "berserker" to a "tank" with very little trouble.

At least, this build will make knight more bearable and competitive at lower levels as it transits to what it's meant to be.

My take.

Comment

He said it before, its for 1-40.

As for 40 and above, the real question is if it would be viable only as a Casher, or not.

Comment

For poster
                    On my previous post i will prove u wrong
                    I just did
                    Enhanced delphic gives more damage than delphic destroyer 2 even with QTE boost
                    There is no such thing as over power in this game
                    Hence what he proved is not that we can be strong class matters not
                    he proved cashers out matched non cashers
                    why ?
                    Here is why
                    Unless u socket everysingle item with level 3 or level 4 pattk gems
                    along with that critical Pdef and Mdef Gems u will not last and lets say u ignore these and go for Hp and Block
                    are u saying that non cash can do something like that?
                    No they can't hence casher advantage

ur trinkets are only for cash players
                    Ur level of refine can only be done by those who work more harder to build themselves than enjoy the game
                    Skills i accept some are good
                    but some like ignore
                    whirlwind,Enhanced delphic and intercept are worst mistakes ever
                    including reverse damage and Enhanced block level 2

yeah i tried ur build and i am not on WB top 10 list
                    My battle rating went down
                    My arena rank went down
                    I became food for the Mages and archers who have yet to pass level 39
                    u call that Op i call that road kill
                    Ur build doesn't work in this game try pulling an all power based class in someother game

TANKERS = KNIGHTS FOR ALL ETERNITY

Ohh for the record

HEY BUDDY UR WRONG
                    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-15-2012, 10:24 AM.
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                      For poster
                      On my previous post i will prove u wrong
                      I just did
                      Enhanced delphic gives more damage than delphic destroyer 2 even with QTE boost
                      There is no such thing as over power in this game
                      Hence what he proved is not that we can be strong class matters not
                      he proved cashers out matched non cashers
                      why ?
                      Here is why
                      Unless u socket everysingle item with level 3 or level 4 pattk gems
                      along with that critical Pdef and Mdef Gems u will not last and lets say u ignore these and go for Hp and Block
                      are u saying that non cash can do something like that?
                      No they can't hence casher advantage

ur trinkets are only for cash players
                      Ur level of refine can only be done by those who work more harder to build themselves than enjoy the game

Skills i accept some are good
                      but some like ignore
                      whirlwind,Enhanced delphic and intercept are worst mistakes ever
                      including reverse damage and Enhanced block level 2

yeah i tried ur build and i am not on WB top 10 list
                      My battle rating went down
                      My arena rank went down
                      I became food for the Mages and archers who have yet to pass level 39
                      u call that Op i call that road kill
                      Ur build doesn't work in this game try pulling an all power based class in someother game

TANKERS = KNIGHTS FOR ALL ETERNITY

Ohh for the record

HEY BUDDY UR WRONG
                      Lolz If he wanted DPS/Crit he shoulda gone Archer~ but His Char. His Build, get a good laugh at certain posters tho who claim this is a decent guide~

P.S. You pointed out very good flaws in his so-called build
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                        I strongly believe for a DPS Knight to "Work" as in be good, would be a casher Knight. I don't think non cash Knights would do good, sure maybe their dmg is nice, but the survivability isn't there. I shred through these DPS Knights really fast. The tank knights put up a much better fight.
                        ^ Proof Enough to give this Build a "Pass" though personally believe even a Cash Knight would get creamed unless they really pile up the money~ Which in short proves the very common fact that Cashers>majority
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Lolz If he wanted DPS/Crit he shoulda gone Archer~ but His Char. His Build, get a good laugh at certain posters tho who claim this is a decent guide~

P.S. You pointed out very good flaws in his so-called build
                          I hope it was a good laugh, ProNab.

CamoDog's build is a build to think about pre-50s. CamoDog was honest enough not to claim if it is good after 50s. He did not even say, it was a non-casher build. Most DPS Knight build are junk, I agree. But the fact he showed some SS, makes you pause and think, how CamoDog did it? And you can't even counter his SS proof.

Instead of deriding people's opinion with screaming bold, colorful fonts entrenched in some conventional stereotypes, calm down and ask why CamoDog's build work in his server.

When people talk of their knight pre-50s, they speak of their knight as "decent" or "I do well enough" which most probably is a euphemism for "I wish I am not just a Pre-50 toon big fat wallpaper".

The way to Level 50 is a very long journey and many people never even reach it. I have known some very good knights who quit the class and re-rolled. I even have to hear from Level 50 knight (if any) in this forum to be enthusiastic about their toon as enthusiastic as the mages and archer toon owners.

And what "tank"? In PVP and PVE, the concept of a tank is limited to the idea that the tank has to be in front. That's it. Mobs and class skill hits randomly that the concept of tanking is watered down.

Again, CamoDog never said it is any good after 50 or it is non-casher. He just presented a build that works surprisingly well in his server. That's a thing to consider and think about.

My take.

Comment

i'd say this build is good. good enough till 40. after that, with those puny def, i hardly doubt you can win against other classes. sure you can deal huge damage in wb. but good luck in arena, team arena, and bg.

Comment

Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
                              I hope it was a good laugh, ProNab.

CamoDog's build is a build to think about pre-50s. CamoDog was honest enough not to claim if it is good after 50s. He did not even say, it was a non-casher build. Most DPS Knight build are junk, I agree. But the fact he showed some SS, makes you pause and think, how CamoDog did it? And you can't even counter his SS proof.

Instead of deriding people's opinion with screaming bold, colorful fonts entrenched in some conventional stereotypes, calm down and ask why CamoDog's build work in his server.

When people talk of their knight pre-50s, they speak of their knight as "decent" or "I do well enough" which most probably is a euphemism for "I wish I am not just a Pre-50 toon big fat wallpaper".

The way to Level 50 is a very long journey and many people never even reach it. I have known some very good knights who quit the class and re-rolled. I even have to hear from Level 50 knight (if any) in this forum to be enthusiastic about their toon as enthusiastic as the mages and archer toon owners.

And what "tank"? In PVP and PVE, the concept of a tank is limited to the idea that the tank has to be in front. That's it. Mobs and class skill hits randomly that the concept of tanking is watered down.

Again, CamoDog never said it is any good after 50 or it is non-casher. He just presented a build that works surprisingly well in his server. That's a thing to consider and think about.

My take.
                              I don't know who told u this but who ever said a knight only shines at level 50?
                              knight shines right after the level 45 set
                              why and how?
                              The set bonus + full enchant
                              The set offers 100 endurance which is extremely awesome in the hands of a knight
                              + 1500 Pdef ignore
                              No mage can survive a delphic after this cause It deals OVERPOWERED damage to top everything of hope u didn't forget we got reverse skill so that adds up
                              just need to get 3 things

1.Orange astrals: which are,Mdef,Pdef,Pattk,Hp,Damage reduction
                              these are ur basic astrals u might want to get soon as possible (i have no luck with Mdef and HP astral i got purple)

2. Sockets: become a cash player just for 1 thing Gems and socketing rods mm

3. Better refine
                              with these things u can dominate
                              if u have any more Lack of faith then ask cerden he is the top knight of my server (unfortunately i can't even get to his power cause i ain't got the 45 set yet thanks to the unfair never getting insignia in battleground box mmm)
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                                I don't know who told u this but who ever said a knight only shines at level 50?
                                knight shines right after the level 45 set
                                why and how?
                                The set bonus + full enchant
                                The set offers 100 endurance which is extremely awesome in the hands of a knight
                                + 1500 Pdef ignore
                                No mage can survive a delphic after this cause It deals OVERPOWERED damage to top everything of hope u didn't forget we got reverse skill so that adds up
                                just need to get 3 things

1.Orange astrals: which are,Mdef,Pdef,Pattk,Hp,Damage reduction
                                these are ur basic astrals u might want to get soon as possible (i have no luck with Mdef and HP astral i got purple)

2. Sockets: become a cash player just for 1 thing Gems and socketing rods mm

3. Better refine
                                with these things u can dominate
                                if u have any more Lack of faith then ask cerden he is the top knight of my server (unfortunately i can't even get to his power cause i ain't got the 45 set yet thanks to the unfair never getting insignia in battleground box mmm)
                                Hyorin, no one told me knight shines only after 50. I guess I was wrong. Knight shines right after level 45 with full PVP set. I was 5 level short.

That's exactly the point. What's a knight before 45? Not shining, lack-luster, wallflower toon?

Also, you cannot deride CamoDog that his build is cash build in one post, then suggest we do some cash after 45. That's just contradicting yourself.

If a player have to light cash a knight after 45, why not light cash early in the game? Then the journey to 45 will be more satisfying because we know we are even better right after 45.

And if we light cash a knight after 45, that's just puts down the drain the purist view of "non-cash" knight.

My take.
                                Last edited by DeGAUL; 10-16-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X