Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] ProNab's Lv.50 Cash Mage Build(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cata mount? wow u must be very rich havin 6k tokens

Comment

Originally posted by R23935819 View Post
      cata mount? wow u must be very rich havin 6k tokens
      Or play very long...
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

What do you think about replacing meteor with damnation for pvp? Both hit all and in theory fixed damage can help with those having really high Mdef but I would like to ask how it looks in practice. Is damnation/meteor a preference choice or is meteor that much better?

Comment

Originally posted by Wredniak View Post
          What do you think about replacing meteor with damnation for pvp? Both hit all and in theory fixed damage can help with those having really high Mdef but I would like to ask how it looks in practice. Is damnation/meteor a preference choice or is meteor that much better?
          In pvp 1v1 Meteor is more useful than Damnation, yes damnation has debuff but how many rounds does pvp duel last?

Overall Meteor gives more damage in a short period of time.
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Another question if you don't mind, for pvp is it better to max RoF after lvl50 or go for suntoria? And how would you put skills for both pvp and pve for lvl60 mage?

Comment

Regarding pvp, I do not find thunderer as useful as it takes 50 rage to deal 235%+155 which level 4 RoF hits 134% at 16 rage, making RoF better damage even if you have the time to build the rage
              Damnation is also a good skill even though duels usually do not last the 5 turns as it helps you deal damage to people with high MDEF, as MDEF does not reduce the damage from damnation as much, it is also a cheap nuke if the duel stretches to over the 1 minute mark

Regarding that level 100 cata, you should be fine at level 56 with scrolls & pot, cleared it myself at 54 with healing skills, Rage + Healing + Guardian runes, & level 5 int + level 3 def + level 5 sta pots

With sufficient health & DEF you can just outheal the boss's damage & let your double hits slowly eat the boss's health, of course this takes like 10 minutes
              Last edited by HaxJester; 12-21-2012, 05:37 PM.
              Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
              [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

can you tell me where should i spend my skill points with that healing skills?
                or the healing build in the 1st page ur talking about?

Comment

Working...
                X