Casher Mage or Casher Archer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casher Mage or Casher Archer?

Guys iam planning to make a new one on s40 GMT+8 yeah baby at last my timezone.. i just wanna know which is better over-all.. on WB, CATA, Dungeons etc... Guides and tips are appreciated.. thanks in advance..

if u are a casher.. any jobs is fine. this is not a question i believe.. lol
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

in which case your wrong onimad, TO be fair archers are potentially the worst class of the 3 if you spend alot of money on them, you'll get more out of Knights or Mages, Archers are pretty boring, Mages are overpowered and cheaper to over power than the other 2 classes, so if your going to be a casher throw it in mage, and max matk and mdef and pdef, through gems. guild skills and the academy.
      FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
      Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

On WB - archer pretty much. In dungeons, it doesn't matter BUT being a mage while having a healing tree on will make you craved for in 45+ dungeons.
        In catacombs, it's pretty much even. Group arena - depends on your teams overall strength, but if you are a mage and pair up with another mage of similar BR, then you've won most of the fights.
        It boils down to what's more fun for you, really.

Comment

can a mage be on top 3 on WB?

Comment

Originally posted by aranjhen View Post
            aranjhen, you cant have everything with mages.

WB is just bragging rights. The rewards for top 10 is not even that good unless you get the last hit. But even lowbies can get lucky and get last hit. Any class can get lucky with last hit.

But if you have deep pockets and wants to see your name on the WB List for 10 minutes or so, you can call the Power of the Balen God to aid you every time you do WB. You have a pretty good chance you can get in the Top 10, unless you come up against players who pays more tribute to Balen.

My take.

Comment

Originally posted by aranjhen View Post
              yes mages can be in top 3. but if you want to wb only, casher archer is the way to go. Mages are needed more for MP Dungeons at higher level, and they do really well in Group Arena and BG.
              Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

will the event times be the same as other servers? or actually to the gmt time?

Comment

Why not a casher knight? Knights are awesome
                  Nobody likes knights *kicks rock*
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

thanks for the TIPS.. ive dropped 300$ on my archer in S25.. this is my stats..

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1661889

if i can do this on a mage will it be better or archers are better if you cash in?

Comment

imho, knights would be better if you cash. you will see it at around lvl 50+ for the rebound skill. TANK knight that is... if its a debate between archer and mages, each has their own specialties...

mage advantage - more useful in group arena, more useful/needed in multiplayer dungeons, faster PvE (campaign/multiplayer) still good damage in wb to be top 10, best in catacombs (magic defense passive, heals, debuff)

archer advantage - pure damage in everything, high health (hp passive), top 10 wb for sure (better than mage) just a pure killer... damage too high

now choose what you think you'll be more interested in. in our server, the top player is an archer who spent around/over $1,000 in balens, and there is a mage who spent roughly $600-700. this mage can beat that archer in wb if he doesn't use balens, and still able to kill him in solo arena, naturally, you'd think if someone spends $400-500 more than you, then they would roflstomp you. I strongly believe mages will have a better end game than archers.
                      Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

i would go whit mage cause archers already have maxed out patk which its useless, gives no reason to really spend balens,n yeah you will be a top players but mostly alone. on my server all top players have difficulty finding people to play dungeons whit, all that attacks archers have turned useless cause great groupe of cashers i know are 2 knights and 2 mage? they always play together and they are almost unbeatable at arena, archers are strong but whit a couple def runes and good skills they turn useless even whit so much patk cause they have bad pdef and mdef;

go for mage and you will always be needed at dungeons and arena, catacombs will become easier for you

Comment

Whats all this about archers are pure power archers have tricks up there selves to they have slow, attack reducer, removing buffs from enemy's and lower pdef skills which helps a lot in MP dungeons all this and they got huge attack power.

Like others have said you just need to know how to build your character I'm a very low cash player spent no more then 100$ over 2 months mostly on socket rods and crypt keys and my archer beats knights and mages in my server who have spent 1,000's of dollars.

Comment

Working...
                          X