Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] What does this stat do? A players guide!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] What does this stat do? A players guide!

Your Basic Stats

This will be a break down of all the different abbreviations for skills/ attributes , what they stand for, how it affects you, and how each works. I will try to list them all but if I miss any, (or get them wrong) please let me know. Troop skills will not be included, just note the skills work the exact same way for your troops as they do for you.

Abbreviation Full Name How it works How it affects you Class that uses it.
    PATK Physical Attack This determines your physical attack damage. The more you have the harder you hit! Knights/Archers
    PDEF Physical Defense This determines your defense against physical attacks. The more you have the less damage you take from physical hits. All
    MATK Magical Attack This determines your magical attack damage. The more you have the stronger your magical hits are. Mages
    MDEF Magical Defense This determines your defense from magical attacks. The more you have the less damage you take from magical hits. All
    HP Hit Points/
    Health Points
    Your red bubble on the attack page represents your HP. The more you have the longer you live. All
    Crit Critical Automatically increases damage during a fight. The more you have the more often you can do a critical strike
    for extra damage.
    All
    Blk Block Some of the damage shows up in blue, and is not taken from your HP. The more you have the less damage you might take. All
    Med Medallion An item slot in your inventory. More gear is always good!! All
    Honor Honor Allows you to equip a medallion item.
    See this guide for more information on
    how to gain Honor.
    The higher your Honor Ranking the better gear you can get. All
    Strength/Power Strength/Power For each point of strength you get PATK +4 & PDEF +1 This helps more with hitting, but only a little from being hit. All
    Armor/Defense Armor/Defense For each armor point you get 4 points of MDEF & PDEF This is your basic protection from any type of hit. All
    Intelligence Intelligence For each point in intelligence you get 4 points of MATK and 1 point of MDEF. This helps more with magic, but only a little from being hit by magic. All
    Endurance Endurance For each point in endurance you get 20 hit points. The more HP you have the longer you can live. All
    Charisma Charisma For each point of Charisma you get one point in troop count. More troops to help them survive longer. All
    Troops Troops This determines how much HP your troops actually have as you go into battle.

the formula for Troop HP per battle is as follows

(TroopHP(stat) x Troop Count) / 200 {Thank you SenJuu**

To explain further, take the troop Hit Points (including technology boosts) multiply that number by your troop count; then divide that number by 200.

You get the base HP from looking at them in the barracks upgrade page. This goes up as you upgrade them.
    The more you have the longer they live to help you fight!! All

I noticed a lot of threads asking about different stats, and abbreviations wondering what they do or how they work, and was really confused when I started out as well, (and I have over 30 years of role playing under my belt). So after a lot of reading, and trying to figure them out I compiled this list. Hope it helps you out.

Thank you for the sticky!! I reinserted power and armor, as both terms are still used in the game, depending on if your looking at your personal stats, potions, guild skills, or horse stats.
    Last edited by StevenDeschain; 04-03-2013, 11:53 PM. Reason: Updating information.
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Strength u mean power? so change it
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Nice guide, ty for this =)

There are some wording issues and block/crit need the % increase per stat.

Good job.
      S15
      Fluxie (Flux)
      Archer
      Newb
      Assistant G.M. of Avalon
      RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
        Strength u mean power? so change it
        On the stats page it is listed as Strength. But, I will add power to the above.

Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
        Nice guide, ty for this =)

There are some wording issues and block/crit need the % increase per stat.

Good job.
        Thank you, I have no idea what the increase is for block/crit. If someone provides that information, I will happily add it into the guide.
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

stick it. troops hp?? is it divided by 400 i thought it was 200.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
            stick it. troops hp?? is it divided by 400 i thought it was 200.
            Not sure of the division number personally, I found that equation in another thread. I will adjust if needed, if someone will post the number that is known to be accurate.

Comment

Great guide! Should be sticky so it stays at the top. I've been playing for 10 days and thanks to your guide, I now know, charisma is a waste of money, time and effort.

Comment

Originally posted by R24267569 View Post
                Great guide! Should be sticky so it stays at the top. I've been playing for 10 days and thanks to your guide, I now know, charisma is a waste of money, time and effort.
                That is not true...charisma will end up being a very important stat from lvl 45. Catacombs and world boss without a sturdy set of troops and you will end up tearing your hair out.
                S15
                Fluxie (Flux)
                Archer
                Newb
                Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                RAWR

Comment

Thank you for making this, I was just surfing the forums trying to decide which weapon was better overall for me...

Comment

This guide is really nice now i know that charisma is the hp of troops not their overall stats. Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                      Not sure of the division number personally, I found that equation in another thread. I will adjust if needed, if someone will post the number that is known to be accurate.
                      the formula for Troop HP per battle is as follows

(TroopHP(stat) x Troop Count) / 200

note:
                      troop hp stat and troop count includes technology upgrade bonuses.

example:

Gryphon Level 37
                      HP 1626

Technology Upgrade
                      Troop HP level 20 = Troop HP + 100
                      Troop level 25 = Troop Count + 100

Guild Skill
                      Charisma Boost level 3 = Charisma + 80

Total Values

Gryphon HP = 1726
                      My Troop Count = 657 (i don't know the correct solution for charisma added to troop count)

(GryphonHP x TroopCount) / 200 = Troop Hp per Battle

(1726 x 657) / 200= Troop HP per Battle
                      5669.91 = Troop HP per Battle (round off to nearest whole number)

So the actual HP of my Gryphons while in battle is 5670 points.

hope this helps..
                      Last edited by Senjuu; 10-24-2012, 08:24 AM.

Wartune Retired
                      IGN: Senjuu
                      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                      IGN: Senju
                      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Bumping to make it easier to find.

Comment

what about dodge and block, if those are similar, how come i have 2 astral each with dodge and block stats.
                          this has been a subject of a bit fierce debate in my own guild.thus, i brought it here asking for your help.
                          here are the stat of my 2 astrals :
                          1. x% chance of dodging damage : it help sometime by reducing any damage i take into only 1 damage only, even from world boss 1 million hit.
                          this was my first yellow astral i capture, and had been my pride and joy ever since.the effect came in instance that day, againts the top dog in my server, he hit me and i took only 1 damage from him.
                          2. add block x pts : this, i'm not sure how it work. since i recently acquire it, i have been confuse on how it's work.
                          I Am Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by R22652717 View Post
                            what about dodge and block, if those are similar, how come i have 2 astral each with dodge and block stats.
                            this has been a subject of a bit fierce debate in my own guild.thus, i brought it here asking for your help.
                            here are the stat of my 2 astrals :
                            1. x% chance of dodging damage : it help sometime by reducing any damage i take into only 1 damage only, even from world boss 1 million hit.
                            this was my first yellow astral i capture, and had been my pride and joy ever since.the effect came in instance that day, againts the top dog in my server, he hit me and i took only 1 damage from him.
                            2. add block x pts : this, i'm not sure how it work. since i recently acquire it, i have been confuse on how it's work.
                            okay..

1. X% chance of dodging damage : brings down any damage you receive to 1 (yes even crit) if it succesfully trigger.
                            2. add block x pts : adds a certain point in block (for knights) and dodge (for archers though not suitable for archers as they need to value damage and crit). Personally, i think this astral is only good for knights because they have Enhanced Block skill which gains heals them if the skill procs (If successful in blocking an attack at lvl 1, you gain 4% hp with 50% trigger rate; lvl2 you gain 4% hp with 100% trigger rate which means every block you do in lvl2 skill will heal you) It ups their chances to block and reduce damage when they block attacks

Wartune Retired
                            IGN: Senjuu
                            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                            IGN: Senju
                            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
                              okay..

1. X% chance of dodging damage : brings down any damage you receive to 1 (yes even crit) if it succesfully trigger.
                              2. add block x pts : adds a certain point in block (for knights) and dodge (for archers though not suitable for archers as they need to value damage and crit). Personally, i think this astral is only good for knights because they have Enhanced Block skill which gains heals them if the skill procs (If successful in blocking an attack at lvl 1, you gain 4% hp with 50% trigger rate; lvl2 you gain 4% hp with 100% trigger rate which means every block you do in lvl2 skill will heal you) It ups their chances to block and reduce damage when they block attacks
                              but did it also reduce critical damage i received? or just normal damage. and how about magic attack? reduced also?if it reduce matk then this could be the answer for my knight build...

i'm trying to build a lazy knight who solely depend on block dodge shield and reverse damage..

thanks for your quick response good sire!a very kind of you
                              I Am Khan.

Comment

Working...
                              X