Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] To wounders of the search function

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] To wounders of the search function

I have noticed a lack of using the search function on the forums recently for the same questions that keep coming up 34589736276 times in a row.

Here we will learn what it is and a little on how to use it.

Now this is a fast put together type guide so don't expect too much detail.

Click image for larger version

Name:	search1.png
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1733076

Here we notice this white box, its called the search box. It allows one to type in key words to find other threads with those same words.

Name:	search2.png
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	1733077

Here we see I have typed in some words into the box to look for loading problems.

Name:	search3.png
Size:	532.3 KB
ID:	1733078

Notice here that it has now searched for the information that was put into the text box.

Now we can take a little look at the advanced search.

Name:	search4.png
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1733079

Here you can see the advanced search button, it allows you to refine your searches.

Name:	search5.png
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	1733080

And now we are done with the basics of searching for threads. I hope people will actually look at this before making 345074684764 threads on the same thing.

+1 lol, I would do more on that one, but lol as I have said before to you in other posts, you should be the forum police about duplicate postings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
      +1 lol, I would do more on that one, but lol as I have said before to you in other posts, you should be the forum police about duplicate postings.
      I think I would honestly go mad if I had to police these forums z_z
      Oh... wait... I already am mad!

Comment

bumping for the people who need it.

Comment

Tbh how sad is it that you have to make a guide for people to know how to use the search function? I get that it can be fun navigating through all the lists of possible matches but c'mon...not brain surgery or anything.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

You'd be surprised at how many times I've had to explain where the search bar is.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh I'm not a bit surprised about it. Most people don't understand that what they are looking for has already been discussed many times over. Especially bugs...so many people would find the answer to their problems if they looked at what's out there. But that's why other players are there. They point them in the right direction and then point and laugh at them after they leave (ok well not really...well maybe some do)
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Keeping this thread alive for the sake of people.

bump.

Comment

Working...
                X