New here need advice on saving game data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here need advice on saving game data

Hey i just started playing Wartune and i got to level 6 then i have to log off, i couldnt find where to save the game or log off so i just closed the page, i then went back and logged in and all my game data was gone! the game started back at the very beggining, can someone please enlighten me as to how i can keep my game data please??

thank yooo

Originally posted by R24558427 View Post
    Hey i just started playing Wartune and i got to level 6 then i have to log off, i couldnt find where to save the game or log off so i just closed the page, i then went back and logged in and all my game data was gone! the game started back at the very beggining, can someone please enlighten me as to how i can keep my game data please??

thank yooo
    .... Log on with the same account you began to play with.
    Play on the same server you clicked on when you started.

Your character does not move to different servers and there is no "save function"

Comment

Originally posted by R24558427 View Post

thank yooo
      You Need a USB with at least 4 GB of Memory or can use a PSP Memory Disk Chip To Save Your Data File~
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
      X