Warrior Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Guide

Now to begin with, this will not be a perfect guide. There are no Perfect guides. Everything depends on your own game play style.

To begin with, warriors do not do as much dmg as Mages and Archers. So far I have only seen 1 attack that does Dmg to a group. We have great P-def and weak M-def. So when you are building your Character, remember to work on M-def also. Plus Shield is your best friend. If you have been working on M-def, then your shield will hold up better.

Just because you can't deal out the dmg as the others, doesnt mean you are not useful. You can take more dmg, so you are basically a Meat shield. You can absorb some of the dmg to keep your team mates alive longer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WarrSkill.png
Views:	1
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	1733090

I kinda did a warrior skill test. I think IMO this would be the best set up, but you can adjust it as you like.
    People like to bash the cash players, but for warriors, to be able to keep up with Most of the other classes, there isnt much of a choice. You dont have to pay to play, but it will make it easier.
    The more I play, the more I will post up. This is just my basic thoughts and ideas.

Yea at lvl 80 I would suspect that set up with skills would be good...
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
    X