Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make your character a super star ! ^^ .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make your character a super star ! ^^ .

Unlike what you could expect from reading the title , this is a guide will (mybe) help some of you to be seen positivly by others specailly from your guildies . Let start by something simple :1-Helping : I see a lot of pepole of my guild getting ignored somtimes when they ask for help most of the time it's because they are weak , and by helping them you will score a point , not only by helping weakers , any member of your guild or even somoene asking in world chat or current .The second thing is when you need help , it's the probleme of most of the pepole in my server , they spam the chat and with invitatoin , wich is not the best way to get help , ask one or two times in your guild ( if you have followed my first advice somoene will probaly help you) , or you can pm one of your good freinds . 2- friends : If you're in a new server i recomand to add the members of your guild beginning by your guild master , then you have the choice to add randomly .3-Attitude : one of the mistakes that i did accidentally saying d*ck two times in guild chat lol ^^ , always becarefull on the word that you choose and on wich chat ,avoid speaking alot in world chat , the second point that i want to mentoin is the Wedding , some of you may have a game -wife , you must put in your mind that it's juste a game so avoid saying things like "I love sweety" ! , "Moahh" exept in pms there say what ever you wanna say ! .
    All the things that i mentoined in this guimde was by experiment and pepole opinion , and really hope this will be helpful for you guys ! i know it's the most weird guid in the universe :P .
    ^_^ .

Originally posted by Mastership1125 View Post
    Unlike what you could expect from reading the title , this is a guide will (mybe) help some of you to be seen positivly by others specailly from your guildies . Let start by something simple :1-Helping : I see a lot of pepole of my guild getting ignored somtimes when they ask for help most of the time it's because they are weak , and by helping them you will score a point , not only by helping weakers , any member of your guild or even somoene asking in world chat or current .The second thing is when you need help , it's the probleme of most of the pepole in my server , they spam the chat and with invitatoin , wich is not the best way to get help , ask one or two times in your guild ( if you have followed my first advice somoene will probaly help you) , or you can pm one of your good freinds . 2- friends : If you're in a new server i recomand to add the members of your guild beginning by your guild master , then you have the choice to add randomly .3-Attitude : one of the mistakes that i did accidentally saying d*ck two times in guild chat lol ^^ , always becarefull on the word that you choose and on wich chat ,avoid speaking alot in world chat , the second point that i want to mentoin is the Wedding , some of you may have a game -wife , you must put in your mind that it's juste a game so avoid saying things like "I love sweety" ! , "Moahh" exept in pms there say what ever you wanna say ! .
    All the things that i mentoined in this guimde was by experiment and pepole opinion , and really hope this will be helpful for you guys ! i know it's the most weird guid in the universe :P .
    ^_^ .
    I would also like to put out, if you join an english speaking guild you should speak english to them even if its horrible english, and ask for help using english, i notice that people would ask for help in their native language like indonesian or taglog or the langauge the romanians use, and the fact that sometimes you know they speak english and horrible at it they type in their native langauge expecting help but in truth it looks like spam to the others, also would like to put out here that they also shouldnt be telling people outside the guild that we(the guild) don't help when you ask for help in a language people don't understand, another thing is SPAMMING invites is not okay, and is because of that people start ignoring you, and plus iknow for another fact is that some people leave their computer on so if they ignore you doesnt mean they are on it 24/7/365 since unless you get paid to stay on wartune which u dont (excluding R2staff,mentors and devs), and also wartune is a game, not a job.

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaDeDiablo View Post
      I would also like to put out, if you join an english speaking guild you should speak english to them even if its horrible english, and ask for help using english, i notice that people would ask for help in their native language like indonesian or taglog or the langauge the romanians use, and the fact that sometimes you know they speak english and horrible at it they type in their native langauge expecting help but in truth it looks like spam to the others, also would like to put out here that they also shouldnt be telling people outside the guild that we(the guild) don't help when you ask for help in a language people don't understand, another thing is SPAMMING invites is not okay, and is because of that people start ignoring you, and plus iknow for another fact is that some people leave their computer on so if they ignore you doesnt mean they are on it 24/7/365 since unless you get paid to stay on wartune which u dont (excluding R2staff,mentors and devs), and also wartune is a game, not a job.
      If you say so :P

Comment

so your message is about socialization and helping each other.anyways try for it
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
          so your message is about socialization and helping each other.anyways try for it
          Yeah we can say it like that

Comment

Its hard to lead a guild... and impossible to please everyone...

Comment

This will make you a victim more than a superstar lol. Unless you have the spare time and wanna end up doing 8 mpd's and 4 extra spire a day, it's totally not worth it.
              What you can do to help everyone, Is tryIng to arrange fIxed daIly teams In your guIld wIth the help of your gm or whatever. ThIs wIll get you no "superstar" poInts, but you know you'll have made a huge favor, not only to your whole guIld, but also to yourself.
              (Those "I"... banana keyboard <3)

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                This will make you a victim more than a superstar lol. Unless you have the spare time and wanna end up doing 8 mpd's and 4 extra spire a day, it's totally not worth it.
                What you can do to help everyone, Is tryIng to arrange fIxed daIly teams In your guIld wIth the help of your gm or whatever. ThIs wIll get you no "superstar" poInts, but you know you'll have made a huge favor, not only to your whole guIld, but also to yourself.
                (Those "I"... banana keyboard <3)
                This is an old argument usually brought by low level people. A lot of them quit the guild, move to another just to find out it's the same over there. The truth is, this game has become so bloated that it's almost impossible to complete all the tasks on a daily basis and if you're limited to 2-3 hours game time you barely get the essentials done. The upper players need to get their stuff done just as much as the lower players. End of story. Also, help is just that. Help. Not make your life easier or get you through mpds 2-3 levels above what you should be doing because your too lazy to raise your BR and do the grinds that everyone else does to get ahead. And lets face it. It's a one way street. Chances are a higher player can help a lower player but not the other way around. Caring is not catering. Spamming for help is just going to get you ignored. I'm all for helping and do so many many times, WHEN I HAVE THE TIME, but people have to put themselves in other's shoes and stop whining. Maybe take a really hard look as to why maybe everyone stopped helping you like going into a room and start screaming for help instead of arranging for a few guildies to get together beforehand to all get the task done at once instead of 1 here, 1 there and so on. Running Spire 4 times and only 1-2 people actually need it is not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by R2Cripps View Post
                  This is an old argument usually brought by low level people. A lot of them quit the guild, move to another just to find out it's the same over there. The truth is, this game has become so bloated that it's almost impossible to complete all the tasks on a daily basis and if you're limited to 2-3 hours game time you barely get the essentials done. The upper players need to get their stuff done just as much as the lower players. End of story. Also, help is just that. Help. Not make your life easier or get you through mpds 2-3 levels above what you should be doing because your too lazy to raise your BR and do the grinds that everyone else does to get ahead. And lets face it. It's a one way street. Chances are a higher player can help a lower player but not the other way around. Caring is not catering. Spamming for help is just going to get you ignored. I'm all for helping and do so many many times, WHEN I HAVE THE TIME, but people have to put themselves in other's shoes and stop whining. Maybe take a really hard look as to why maybe everyone stopped helping you like going into a room and start screaming for help instead of arranging for a few guildies to get together beforehand to all get the task done at once instead of 1 here, 1 there and so on. Running Spire 4 times and only 1-2 people actually need it is not fun.
                  When your server is nothing but level 80s with 250k br, what are you supposed to do? You invested a lot of time (maybe money) on this toon and now you can't find runs for anything. Do you expect a level 70 to SOLO their lych NM runs just because level 80s are too busy to help?
                  I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                  X