No announcement yet.

About Sky Trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree with that.. now when there was all refined sylphs on "mahra/seps sales" or for simply 200 sylphs killed there is no point to get loads of xp specialy for those who are camping at low lvls.. ofc those horns give decent amount of mahra/seps but if u cant beat then dont even bother untill u make major upgrade on char and have a spare talents to obtain xp

stuck on stage IV level 5 (dark dimensions ran out ) but its easier than wind ones for sure.. with char 450k+

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
      agree with that.. now when there was all refined sylphs on "mahra/seps sales" or for simply 200 sylphs killed there is no point to get loads of xp specialy for those who are camping at low lvls.. ofc those horns give decent amount of mahra/seps but if u cant beat then dont even bother untill u make major upgrade on char and have a spare talents to obtain xp

stuck on stage IV level 5 (dark dimensions ran out ) but its easier than wind ones for sure.. with char 450k+
      Thumbs up! I can't even pass the stage I dark because am too weak(but deal considerably large damage with Eve) and don't have light/dark sylphs

Just deals 7k hits twice, wiping out the templars,then a reflect buff which just kills me with my damage

But all in all I will pass it someday,at least I hope
      BTW dims ran out plus 2 basic dark wouldn't help that much
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

Working...
      X