Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreatPaul's Class Guide

I hope,i win!!

This guide gives you heads-up on what to expect for all the classes....[NOTE]might not contain exact information this is based at my experience and from some of my guild member's.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune_Classes1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	414.7 KB
ID:	1733170

KNIGHT CLASS

Name:	Male_Knight.png
Views:	2
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	1733169

Knight excel at late game,when both your and the opposite side troop's died.

Knight have the highest pdef attribute at the three classes.

Knight gets apollo shield at lvl 44[Gives 20% based on maxed hp for you and your team-mate's]

Starting stats:

5 Strengths
    1 Armor
    1 Intellect
    5 Endurance
    100 Charisma

Stats gained on levelup:

+2 Strength
    +1 Armor
    +2 Endurance
    +10 Charisma

ARCHER CLASS

Name:	Female_Archer.png
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	1733171Click image for larger version

Name:	Male_Archer.png
Views:	2
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	1733172

Starting stats:

1 Armor

5 Strength
    1 Intellect
    5 Endurance
    100 Charisma

Stats gained on level up:

+3 Strength
    +1 Armor
    +1 Endurance
    +10 Charisma

Archer naturally crit's more often than knight & mage's [at defualt values]

Archer multi-shot alway's hit two,but can also hit only one.[If only one target remaining that target will be hit by both multi-shot.]

Archer are pretty fragile when your troop's are down you better prepare for a match of a lifetime.

MAGE CLASS

Name:	Male_Mage.png
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	1733173

Starting stats:

5 Intellect
    1 Armor
    1 Intellect
    5 Endurance
    100 Charisma

Stats gained on levelup:

+3 Intellect
    +1 Armor
    +1 Endurance
    +10 Charisma

Mage aoe skill hurt's even the strongest knight shield it is known to break Agoran shield.

Mage healing skill is bette than the lvl 5 healing rune and they can heal all there troops/comrade's.

Mage single attack skill kinda suck and you have to use that like three times to use the aoe skill you can skip the single attack skill by using rage rune lvl3.

This guide is submitted and created by me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R23240996; 10-25-2012, 03:52 AM. Reason: added attribute's and attribute earn per lvl-up
    Guild [INFINITY]
    Guild Position: MEMBER
    Class:knight
    Username:GreatPaul
    Lvl:60
    server: Duskin Arena

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
    [SIZE=7]Archer are pretty fragile when your troop's are down you better prepare for a match of a lifetime.
    False,a proper archer will stand until death even he's not using troops.
    A proper archer will kill their enemy before the enemy can had a chance to kill our(archer) troops.
    Actually getting a crit astral is useless for archer why?
    1)It won't increase your multi-shot damage or any crit rate as it was a 100% critical rate skill.
    2)Why would archer in need of a crit astral when multi-shot is their only offensive skill?
    3)Do not get will destroyer,i got a purple one(my first purple astral) which kinda got troll by the game as it takes away your critical and increase your regular damage which is useless.
    4)Yes,with high critical you gain rage faster but why on earth do you need rage for while equip a full pvp-set will give you a 30rage.

No comment on knight as i never play a knight before.

Mage:
    Few mage would went for healing skill as it cost 35rage and one turn..
    yes their aoe hurts much but when vsing a noobie mage(low pdef while high mdef) archer M.S. could easily kill the player(mage).

P.S. Is this even a guide?o.O More like an introduction when you enter the game and create a character screen.
    At least put some skill listing in this and it will look nice lol.
    Ign:Nykza
    Class:Archer
    Server:S41
    Guild:Infinity

Intro:I'm a totally free to play user and i'm proud to said that a non-casher had no chances on betting me in bg,ga,arean. Because i'm far more than a casher...^^) i work hard for my efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by R2384945
      False,a proper archer will stand until death even he's not using troops.
      A proper archer will kill their enemy before the enemy can had a chance to kill our(archer) troops.
      Actually getting a crit astral is useless for archer why?
      1)It won't increase your multi-shot damage or any crit rate as it was a 100% critical rate skill.
      2)Why would archer in need of a crit astral when multi-shot is their only offensive skill?
      3)Do not get will destroyer,i got a purple one(my first purple astral) which kinda got troll by the game as it takes away your critical and increase your regular damage which is useless.
      4)Yes,with high critical you gain rage faster but why on earth do you need rage for while equip a full pvp-set will give you a 30rage.

P.S. Is this even a guide?o.O More like an introduction when you enter the game and create a character screen.
      At least put some skill listing in this and it will look nice lol.
      This is based at default value's hold your horses and yes some archer's CAN but to think the knight have proper build also i think that is something you miss
      Guild [INFINITY]

Comment

Yah,i miss reading it lol.
        But in my server,rarely got any knight are able to beat my guildmates which was all archers even a casher knight fall against a non-cash archer in bg..we all got full pvp build though,none in it had pve build or a hybrid of pvp and pvp.

Well,i would like to see a real knight in any server though..^^) would be awesome to meet him/her..
        Ign:Nykza
        Class:Archer
        Server:S41
        Guild:Infinity

Intro:I'm a totally free to play user and i'm proud to said that a non-casher had no chances on betting me in bg,ga,arean. Because i'm far more than a casher...^^) i work hard for my efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by R2384945 View Post
          Yah,i miss reading it lol.
          But in my server,rarely got any knight are able to beat my guildmates which was all archers even a casher knight fall against a non-cash archer in bg..we all got full pvp build though,none in it had pve build or a hybrid of pvp and pvp.

Well,i would like to see a real knight in any server though..^^) would be awesome to meet him/her..

Come at S3...youre very much welcome there...

Name:	Ima Ohw.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1661985
          Last edited by ImaOhw; 10-25-2012, 04:03 PM.
          " Mess with the Best, Die Like the Rest"

IGN: ImaOhw
          Server: Worg Lair
          Class: Archer (Lvl 55+)
          Guild: Elite

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

My Guide is still on beta stage so if you find some mispelled or what to see something added feel free to say soo
            Guild [INFINITY]

Comment

Working...
            X