Request for guide: Class Wars and Earning glory crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for guide: Class Wars and Earning glory crystal

Mainly, I would like to know how to qualify for class wars preliminary, this event timing
    and how to get top 100 in rank and gain sufficient glory crystals to spend on nice rewards in glory shop.
    Does the matchup goes by level brackets like bg.. and of course after that would be by player BR
    (since stronger players qualify and ascend the ladder on subsequent rounds)
    I've heard that glory crystals reset every month... In that case, what is the best advice in saving glory crystals?

A holistic guide covering all these points would be greatly appreciated.. thx ^.^
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

No level or BR brackets for CW.

Each round you earn a set amount of points for a win and loss, and then matched with players by points. For example, 2 players with 0-2 record after the first two rounds would likely be matched with each other, and not a player who is 2-0. It doesn't matter what level or BR they are, if they have the same wins and losses as you, you could be matched.

The top 100 is based off the same points system as matching, but really comes down to win and loss ratio. Players with the same win/loss or points are ranked by BR.

Usually you can get 600-800 glory crystals for qualifying for finals in the prelims, and an equal amount in the finals unless you place in the top spots. That's only going to give you a total of around 1500 glory crystals for the average player. To get more of glory crystals you can wager your existing glory crystals (from prelims) or use additional balens. Wartune now guarantees a minimum return on a losing wager, so you can get the 5k mount if you bet enough even if you lose.

Glory Crystals will not carry over to the next month so there is no advice on saving them, they must be spent.

Sorry, not really a guide, but might answer your questions in case there isn't a guide for you by the time the next CW comes around.
    Last edited by R2sucksbad; 01-04-2015, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      No level or BR brackets for CW.

Each round you earn a set amount of points for a win and loss, and then matched with players by points. For example, 2 players with 0-2 record after the first two rounds would likely be matched with each other, and not a player who is 2-0. It doesn't matter what level or BR they are, if they have the same wins and losses as you, you could be matched.

The top 100 is based off the same points system as matching, but really comes down to win and loss ratio. Players with the same win/loss or points are ranked by BR.

Usually you can get 600-800 glory crystals for qualifying for finals in the prelims, and an equal amount in the finals unless you place in the top spots. That's only going to give you a total of around 1500 glory crystals for the average player. To get more of glory crystals you can wager your existing glory crystals (from prelims) or use additional balens. Wartune now guarantees a minimum return on a losing wager, so you can get the 5k mount if you bet enough even if you lose.

Glory Crystals will not carry over to the next month so there is know advice on saving them, they must be spent.

Sorry, not really a guide, but might answer your questions in case there isn't a guide for you by the time the next CW comes around.
      Thank you for your response in enlightening me

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

In that case, I'll never qualify for the finals, given that there are many in cross server that are stronger than me.
        Unless preliminaries is done local server, I wouldn't even stand a chance, less to say the 2k glory crystal mount
        would be a far cry from getting one.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post

Glory Crystals will not carry over to the next month so there is know advice on saving them, they must be spent.
          I can still get a mount even if I lose a wager? The return amount was the same or just abit more than the amount waged if wager lost. So winning a wager might give a possibility of gaining additional maximum of 1500 glory crystals I believe... And that might qualify for the 2k glory crystal mount

Comment

winning can grant you ton of glory crystals. I won and got 3.6k in price, but there was 10 or so that also won that wager

Comment

I'm curious about just one thing - exactly when the top16 BR is determined?
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

R2sucksbad covered most aspects

additional to wagers: you get your wager back minimal. so if you wage 600 (i think 600 is minimal) you get 600 back if you're wrong!
                if you're right your bet will be distributed along other winners and you get a share of the jackpot. hence why lots of ppl got just little crystals last month on my server when ppl had correct wager. so if you wage X amount, you get X minimal back if you're wrong. if you're right you will receive a certain % of the jackpot (depending on size of X, and amount of winners).
                there is a chance you can get the chance if you wage correct. but thats all. if you make it to the finals there is very high chance you hould be able to get mount.

regarding passing to finals. its hard to say. my feeling says that if you get around 3500 points there is a chance you go to finals. at one point of game, 3 mages including me had the same amount of points. only 1 went to the finals cz his br was higher than ours.
                not sure when br will be taken, but i think they take the br of rankings, from wednessday to thursday.

the cw shop doesnt change at all, same mounts for years. your best hope is that some finalists get tired and dont participate, which allows lower cashers to pass to get mounts. when they get tired lets hope the old non cashers can pass and get mount etc etc. chances are slim it will happen, but you never know.

Comment

Thank you R2sucksbad and fenrir67 for answering the nitty gritties of the questions at hand

If you have any other questions about the 'new' Class Wars' Imonseph (or anyone else), please check this thread for the recent guide on how it works.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                  X