Daru farming!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daru farming!!!!

I have a fast way to collect Daru. Daru is used to upgrade troops. If you see a wandering mob out in the wilds kill it. Each kill gives 4000 to 5000, but if you are farming the mobs you will get up to 25000 daru from killing them. I farmed the wilds for 1 hour and got 124,000 daru.

what do you mean farming the mobs?

Comment

Originally posted by R23304133 View Post
      what do you mean farming the mobs?
      He means searching out mobs on the map as opposed to just hitting the occasional one or two you find en-route to a mine or plunder =D.

If I have an hour or two to kill I do this aswell.
      S15
      Fluxie (Flux)
      Archer
      Newb
      Assistant G.M. of Avalon
      RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by R22961282 View Post
        I have a fast way to collect Daru. Daru is used to upgrade troops. If you see a wandering mob out in the wilds kill it. Each kill gives 4000 to 5000, but if you are farming the mobs you will get up to 25000 daru from killing them. I farmed the wilds for 1 hour and got 124,000 daru.
        boring LOL

Comment

i hate waiting for the travel time to get to these mobs lol,especially after my teleport energies ran out

Comment

ways of getting daru:

1. Planting Daru Seeds
            2. Multiplayer Dungeon > The Graveyard (Haunted Tombstones gives either 7500 or 15000 daru, and there are 3 or 4 of them, multiply it by 5 runs (do the math lol))
            3. Killing wild managogs, Lvl 21-30 managogs give Level1 daru stone = 1k daru, Lvl 31-40 managogs gives Level2 daru stone = 5k daru

Wartune Retired
            IGN: Senjuu
            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
            IGN: Senju
            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment