• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hades for mage.. what skills?

so im planning on buying the skills
    after i evolve my hades to aegis
    and i don't know what skills i should get... pls help me choose

It isn't a matter of what skills I or anyone thinks is right.. its a matter of what skills you think will help you the most. If you have all your skill slots filled, getting the skill set you want will be a lot harder then if you are only out to replace one... maybe two skills. I can speak of experience having an evolved Hades, it over wrote the same exact skill I purchased seven times in a row. So.. my advice is really read what each skill is and what it does.. look at what you have now... and see how those will best play into your battle strategy.. also take into account the cool down timers. Having a field of 45 second cool downs is going to make fighting in a battle or the atoll a lot more agonizing.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i got my aegis and i use the aoe + dmg received increase (dunno name of skill, emergency maintenance now) and awe, which reduces awakening points and deals dmg to one target. both of these skills are for aegis tho.

alternativly the hades skills which reduces heal effect is also nice, but i think its weaker than awe, not sure tho.

the passive which increased mdef after you get crit hit is also nice. havent tested it properly yet tho.

Comment

For me haunt very usefull for pve (u can solo wild boss / dimensinal boss(i mean last boss on int adv and expect map) most of them have patk/matk or reflect buff which knight /mage dont have ss like archer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          It isn't a matter of what skills I or anyone thinks is right.. its a matter of what skills you think will help you the most. If you have all your skill slots filled, getting the skill set you want will be a lot harder then if you are only out to replace one... maybe two skills. I can speak of experience having an evolved Hades, it over wrote the same exact skill I purchased seven times in a row. So.. my advice is really read what each skill is and what it does.. look at what you have now... and see how those will best play into your battle strategy.. also take into account the cool down timers. Having a field of 45 second cool downs is going to make fighting in a battle or the atoll a lot more agonizing.
          i still have my skill slots open...i haven't purchased any skill yet
          im planning on getting this skills
          Active
          1.Delphic Endless Engulf
          2.Devour Soul
          3.Devil's Gaze
          4.Awe
          5.Orcus Blessing
          Passive
          1.Dementia(Given)
          2.Abyssal Shield
          3.Tainted Blood
          would this skill set be good?? im a crit type mage and im planning on camping on lvl 60
          and i'll mostly use it in BG
          i'm not doing atoll boss
          Edit: or would it be better if i keep the shadow strike and not replace it with orcus blessing??? that would pretty much save me a lot of balens what do you think?
          Last edited by pr0DG; 01-19-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pr0DG View Post
            i still have my skill slots open...i haven't purchased any skill yet
            im planning on getting this skills
            Active
            1.Delphic Endless Engulf
            2.Devour Soul
            3.Devil's Gaze
            4.Awe
            5.Orcus Blessing
            Passive
            1.Dementia(Given)
            2.Abyssal Shield
            3.Tainted Blood
            would this skill set be good?? im a crit type mage and im planning on camping on lvl 60
            and i'll mostly use it in BG
            i'm not doing atoll boss
            Edit: or would it be better if i keep the shadow strike and not replace it with orcus blessing??? that would pretty much save me a lot of balens what do you think?
            i have doubts about orcus blessing, especially since probably more players tend to focus on amnesia rune. read carefully that you also get more dmg so a bit kamikaze strike.
            devil gaze is nice against mages, if you decide to use it in cw as well keep it. however i have death harvest instead of devils gaze and shadow strike instead of orcus blessing.

if you want to remove shadow strike, start with trying to replace that first. its very balen consuming to replace it i think and very luck dependent.

your set up is good in bg and cw. tho with new cw set up deaths harvest might also be neat to have.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
              i have doubts about orcus blessing, especially since probably more players tend to focus on amnesia rune. read carefully that you also get more dmg so a bit kamikaze strike.
              devil gaze is nice against mages, if you decide to use it in cw as well keep it. however i have death harvest instead of devils gaze and shadow strike instead of orcus blessing.

if you want to remove shadow strike, start with trying to replace that first. its very balen consuming to replace it i think and very luck dependent.

your set up is good in bg and cw. tho with new cw set up deaths harvest might also be neat to have.
              thanks for the advice dude... yeah im planning on using my hades mostly on.. BG and CW
              whats the new CW set?? never participated in CW since im still too weak for it

Comment

Originally posted by pr0DG View Post
                thanks for the advice dude... yeah im planning on using my hades mostly on.. BG and CW
                whats the new CW set?? never participated in CW since im still too weak for it
                new cw you use sylphs instead troops. you have the little weak sylph thingie you see in icon as troop. once you awaken they awaken as well, and they use skills you put up (similar to sylph arena). so having some aoe skills clear out the sylphs so you can use strong atks on enemy hero

Comment

anyone can tell if the "dot" skill for hades is any good? the one that does 7x% patk dmg per turn.

Comment

new cw you use sylphs instead troops. you have the little weak sylph thingie you see in icon as troop. once you awaken they awaken as well, and they use skills you put up (similar to sylph arena). so having some aoe skills clear out the sylphs so you can use strong atks on enemy hero
                    then my final skill set should be
                    Active:
                    1.Delphic Endless Engulf
                    2.Shadow Strike
                    3.Devour Soul
                    4.Awe
                    5.Death's Harvest
                    Passive
                    1.Dementia
                    2.Abyssal Shield
                    3.Tainted Blood
                    thanks to all of you that helped me

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                      anyone can tell if the "dot" skill for hades is any good? the one that does 7x% patk dmg per turn.
                      you mean rot? well when i was looking for hades skills on forum ppl said it was awful skill

Comment

you mean rot? well when i was looking for hades skills on forum ppl said it was awful skill
                        i think it depends.. if you will use it in CW then yeah it is ( seriously ) but use it against knights/archers then i think yeah it's a bit strong..

Comment

Originally posted by R221750274 View Post
                          i think it depends.. if you will use it in CW then yeah it is ( seriously ) but use it against knights/archers then i think yeah it's a bit strong..
                          Cuz of that skill i stoped using blood rune lmao....and its also usefull againts mages...cuts that suntoria in half
                          IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                          Class:Mage
                          Level:80
                          Server:Scarstone-S274
                          Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                          Guild:Genesis
                          The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

I use rot quite a bit, very useful in di, cw, gods descent, all good when takes off 60k per turn without doing anything (virtually)
                            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                            s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
                            X