HI there. I'm a new player...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI there. I'm a new player...

Hi everyone. I'm a new player deciding what class to choose. I've seen many guides talking about how awesome archers are and was gonna choose that but I was wondering on how useful it would be to have a tank in to help others out. A friend of mine chose mage and I was wondering would a mage need a tank even if they can heal themselves? What do you think? Also is there a guide that shows what skills you learn in this game?I wanna learn more about this game but only making one class per server is really restricting...especially if you can't delete...

Originally posted by R21661672 View Post
    I wanna learn more about this game but only making one class per server is really restricting...especially if you can't delete...
    I'm a ranger, and so far its ok. mages are quite powerful though
    Last edited by LooopyIsKewl; 10-30-2012, 06:16 PM. Reason: D: for crystal saga, not wartune
    • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
    • Character - Krissy729
    • Class - Hybrid Priest
    • Plane - Eidolon
    • Level - 108+
    I'm a noobc:
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
    they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
    Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
    Well look who's laughing now
    We'll do that what we want to... <3

Comment

oh ok... so i cant delete my char in wartune?phew thankfully i waited a bit lol to study before i made my character lol...
      Last edited by R21661672; 10-30-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

is teamwork important in this game?meaning can me and a friend help each other in dungeons and stuff?i didnt see any pictures of gameplay but imma bout to check youtube just in case...

Comment

Originally posted by R21661672 View Post
          is teamwork important in this game?meaning can me and a friend help each other in dungeons and stuff?i didnt see any pictures of gameplay but imma bout to check youtube just in case...
          You can choose whether to go in a group or solo i guess. I don't really play this game much, but i'm thinking about playing it alot more, along with Crystal saga. I would say teamwork is important, since it's much easier in a group.
          • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
          • Character - Krissy729
          • Class - Hybrid Priest
          • Plane - Eidolon
          • Level - 108+
          I'm a noobc:
          Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
          they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
          Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
          Well look who's laughing now
          We'll do that what we want to... <3

Comment

So would a mage benefit from having a Knight tank for them or an archer to help them kill monsters faster?Also do you know any guides which show what skills each class learns?Is there alot of skills to learn in the game that make choosing skills important?Cause In crystal saga choosing which skills you want early are so important...
            Last edited by R21661672; 10-30-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

there is solo dungeon and multiplayer dungeon. as it name said, in solo dungeon you play your char only, with your troops. multiplayer dungeon, max 4 player in this one. multiplayer dung gives more exp and loots. crystaloid, used to craft pve gear, mostly drops from here.

for skills : http://wartune.r2games.com/skill
              you can search for guides to choose which class and skills you want to use. theres lots of people post guides for each class. choose one suits you the most.

Comment

Working...
              X