Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips that you need to know about Wartune.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips that you need to know about Wartune.

Introduction:

what's make a good Hero, everything is probably explain on the other post but im going to explain the skills that will be supporting your hero to its role on the gameplay.
    What makes a good hero and what makes it good and competitive to other hero's out there read through and get tips while you are at it.

Hero skill:

most of the hero have the usual skills such as:

PAtk, MAtk, PDef, Mdef, Charisma, Strength, Intelligence, Power etc etc.

Troops:
    Very Important

The hero in Wartune is also supported by troops like; Lancers, Hunters, Priest, Paladins, Gryphons, knight and angels.
    Each of this troops are unlock at certain level,
    Lancer and hunters unlock at level 10 of your hero as soon as you have the barracks up and running.
    Priest and paladins Unlock at level 20.
    Gryphons, my favorite, unlock at level 30.
    and Knights and angels unlock at level 40.

you should understand that leveling up this troops are important to to attain a good support from battles and campaigns, it is to be noted that when leveling them up
    you should concentrate on just 1 troop, to save daru(troop level points) for future use. when leveling your troops it is important that both the town hall and the barracks
    are up to date to your heros level, coz if you dont have either your troops wont go further. I Personally recommend Lancer for your first troop and you can level them up til
    they get to 16, my recommended level. and get Paladins as you go further through the game, level 26 recommended. Gryphons has a stun effect which is very useful in
    battle, as it stops the enemy from attacking and enabling you to get an attack ahead of them if your lucky get 2 attacks in a row, so therefore its good to have them.

Now, when you get to 40 and choose between knights and angels, it a different matter, most of the troop from earlier are chosen cos of there usefulness and damage dealt.
    But for angels and knights you gotta consider your hero, if your a Mage and you have healing abilities its probably better to have a tough and strong knights that deals a lot of damage,if you are a knight angels is probably to be considered cos of there healing abilities. For archers both knights and angels might be suitable, if you wanna enhance your damage dealt
    its is best to use knights but if you are fighting in catacombs angels might be a better deal. both are impressive and both are recommended.

Academy:

this is a very important building in the city, which is mainly disregarded and ignored during the first days of the game, when you just got it. But it is the most important way
    of obtaining good skill improvements. It will be a good investment to start them early as it will benefit you at later part of the game.

The academy works with by increasing the skills of both the hero and troops including the gold obtained. The higher of each level of tech the better benefit you will get on your hero.
    there will be 12 slots in the academy which opens every time the academy levels up. like i said start this early and you will benefit from it. You are probabbly wondering what is KYANITE during the start of your adventure, they are mostly got from plundering, quest and harvesting your farm as well from the ancient tree.
    This is btw very important so, it best to plant a seed every now and then while you still at low level, because you will need it on the later part of the game. PLUNDER, use all your attack on
    the city around you, the higher level the city the more kyanite you will receive, its also a good way to earn gold. But be warned, only plunder those you know you can beat coz it will be a waste
    otherwise.

Well, KYANITE, it is a crystal used in the academy to learn new skill and to level them up. so the more kyanite you have the further level you will go up. but you need to well balance the distribution.
    i recommend doing hero stats first before anything, but do it in a way that all the stats are on equal ground to have attack, defense and hp supporting each other on battles.

and obviously when tryin to level up you hero, be sure to level up the right stats, if you are a;
    Knight/archer - HERO PAtk, HERO MDef, HERO PDef and HERO HP are the ones you should be improving.
    Mage - HERO MAtk, HERO MDef, HERO PDef and HERO HP

but dont forget improving the your troops as well, improving your troop stats will increase the chances of winning even with stronger hero with better stats.
    its all about the support guys.

I personally recommend Troop HP, Troop P/MAtk (both if you choose angels in the end at level 40), Troop and both P/M defense. this will increase their toughness and over all stat.

GUILD SKILLS:

Guilds, they are there to protect you, and there to teach you learn skills. so when guild options comes up look for the best guild that will offer you the best choices. though you also might want to know
    what guild has best attitude toward its member. A good guild is where everyone can communicate and everyone can understand everyone, that for me is best guild. And that's what made my character
    a good one. So Guild skills, once in a while the guild levels up and with in the level up, give it time, but new skill comes up, this skill are bought with gold. So, i recommend you to CONTRIBUTE as early as you can to accumulate your gold to a usable amount cause mind you guild skills will be really, really, really expensive. so if you got a sum of gold and your warehouse is full donate the extra gold, this way you have an amount ready to be used when those sweet skills comes out. This skill are extremely helpful in increasing you stats.

the skills available in guild are:

Power - Best for archers and knights
    Intelligence - only good for mages
    Defense - good for all, increases P/MDef
    Charm - this increases you troop count, it makes them tougher and harder to kill
    Endurance - this increases your stamina/HP its is very useful with good defense along side it.
    Gold Production - increases the level of production

each level increases the amount of good need, so its better to save up now.

lastly ASTRALS

Astral, are open at level 25, they are highly useful in increasing hero individual stats, but very hard to acquire and can be very expensive.
    it is recommended to gain colour blue, purple and orange colour ones and sell the green coz its is just useless.

A different post that explains Astral the best is in this forum so i highly recommend you guys to visit it too.

but there you go, the way to get the best stats during the game and the ways to accomplish it. Its best to start early coz it'll be worth it at the later part of your adventure.
    hopefully this guide helps you new comers and happy hunting.

Archer Diet - S38 - The VOID
    Last edited by keithazer; 10-31-2012, 07:24 AM. Reason: Chnge title.
Working...
X