X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Ultimate Guide To Leveling Pt 1 by DoctorWho

Hello and welcome to the Ultimate Guide to Leveling Pt 1

Scenario #1 "1st day Scenario"

Your server has been online for 3 minutes, you log in, if you're a casher buy VIP quickly, spam through all of the beginner quests, hit level 8, Wait, SOMEONE WAS FASTER THAN YOU! The announcement appears, Congratulations to DoctorWho for reaching level 11 and moving to the Autaric Plains! D'oh, they beat you...but wait. Click on their name and add them to friends list. Just like you, they will need friends on their farm shortly. Once you hit level 12, join a guild or create your own. Either way, make sure your guild plans to get Altar first, as you can spend 60k gold for 3 spins and maybe, just maybe get a Stamina potion. Stamina potions are THE way to level quickly to level 28ish. Everything you do will be all about quests which require you to run campaigns, which require 20 stamina. IMPORTANT: Every time you see someone hit level 11 on the announcements, add them to your friends list until you have about 40-45 people. Every time you finish a campaign, check your farm, weed/help trees/exterminate/steal plants from anyone on your friends list. Once you have reached your 200xp from friends for the day, DELETE EVERYONE from your friends list unless they are guildmates. You should be around level 9 farm after this. Anyone who stays on your friends list should understand NOT to take your weeds/bugs off your farm. After you've maxed the 200xp from farm for a day, the ONLY WAY for you to gain farm experience is to weed/bug your own farm. If you still have guildmates on your friends list, ask them to tell you when you have weeds/bugs. I like to plant 1 hour seeds and go back to farm after 45 minutes, usually the farm has 2xp/plant on it. You'll want to hit level 10 farm as QUICKLY as possible, you then can begin planting leveling seeds on your 5 plots. You'll want to hit level 30 farm as quickly as possible for level 2 leveler seeds, after you hit level 30 farm, farm levels no longer matter, add as many people to friends as you like. Only plant 1hr seeds unless you will not be around, 1 hour seeds give more than 4 hour seeds do, because you get 4 1hr seeds in the time you get 1 4hr seed.

You've been playing for 5 hours now, you're level 18, your farm is level 10, you've used all of your guild spins, but sadly, no stamina potions from it =(. Good news however, you've just recently earned yourself a Bounty Hall in your town, This little tavern has 20 quests on it for you to complete each day. This is IMPORTANT: TAKE ONLY THE PURPLE OR ORANGE QUESTS. If its getting toward time for you to log off for the day, complete a bunch of low quests until you've run out, otherwise, take only purple or orange. The bounty hall can have a small bug on it in which the Timer always reads 29:59, to reset this, just refresh your page. If the time ran out but the bounties did not change, refresh the page, they will be fixed.

Ahh, you used all of your bounties and squeaked in to level 20! But good news, 3 of your best guildmates did too! Alright, now quickly start a Nether Forest run with them...make good friends with them, make a pact to always play together with them, THIS IS YOUR TEAM. Most MP dungeons take approximately 12-15 minutes per run to get through, using this logic, kill through your first run, just before the final boss, use a level 2 experience scroll, then kill the boss. Now quickly run 4 more times with your same group. Notice after each final boss kill you gain friendliness with the people you are running with. The higher level of friendliness, the more experience you get for running together. Congratulations, MP dungeons give amazing amounts of EXP!

You're 15 hours into the server, thanks to your leveling plants and bounties, and MultiPlayer Dungeon runs, you've just dinged to 23! Congrats! You've got a new building! Quickly start the catacombs run and get as far as you can. Depending on your class, I recommend a Patk/Matk(Patk for archer/knight, matk for mage) astral as well as a PDef and an Mdef astral for catacombs. As you are still under level 30, you only have room for either your Pdef or Mdef astral, so before you start a boss fight, discern whether the boss is magical or physical attack. You'll want to get as far into catacombs as you can, because each level gives increasingly more experience, and the gems are nice too. Do not forget to afk for 2 hours in the Altar of Ennoblement when it becomes available in order to regain 60 stamina so that you can continue on with your campaign-quest grinding.

Remember at some point after level 20 when you've opened the arena up to fight 20 times, each duel gives a minor amount of exp, not much, but worth it, also it has great rewards. Also, for kicks and giggles, try as hard as you can to get 1st on world bosses, 250k gold / daru are VERY HELPFUL in leveling your troops and astrals up.

Also remember to attend all server events, use all stamina, run catacombs, do all 20 bounties, do all 20 duels, and run all 5 MP dungeons while using an XP scroll every day, as well as making sure you get the 95 devotion for the daily bonus every day. Free level 2 gem = win.

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be noted to check.
    Best guide evar!
    30.00%
    Very helpful
    30.00%
    Somewhat Helpful
    10.00%
    Not Helpful
    10.00%
    Never write another guide...Please
    20.00%
    Last edited by R23956935; 11-02-2012, 05:16 AM. Reason: Added a "recap" at the end.
    IGN: DoctorWho
    Server: 26
    Guild:Ghosts
    Class: Archer
    Level: 53

i'm reading it..Good post but too late for me to do it
    Last edited by jessteens; 11-01-2012, 06:44 PM.
    IGN:Butterfly
    Server:26
    Guild:Active
    Class:Archer
    lvl:51

Free Sky For All

Comment

Thanks for reading it, Butters.

Comment

i read it and its way too errm how should i say too much for the first few level sets

the point of level up guide is for when the leveling gets tough thats after level 30 (which takes u minimum 2 to 3 days to level)
        and the points are way too off
        there should be time to spend on other things
        if people only focus on leveling then they will look like noobie players who just leveled up too fast and wasted their smaller levels to power up for the high levels
        hence the points needs to be focus to producing both speed in leveling and powering up at the same time
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I was a newbie who had NO IDEA what I was doing...I created a guild, I leveled quickly, and I've been top of my server ever since...Also, This isn't a guide about becoming a "top player" because I'd have talked about world bosses and Arenas as well if it were. This is a guide STRICTLY about leveling, and leveling quickly.

Comment

in which server are you and what is your name n all?

Comment

Working...
            X