Information and Documentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information and Documentation

Seriously, I try to search for information on the forums and the game as to what some things are, or how to achieve them or something. Forget the search engine on the forums...worthless

And does anyone really TRY to update and add info to the various help/question mark portions of the game?

And now I get another "thing". What the bleep are artifacts and halidoms? How does one get these, or earn them?

Is there anywhere that discusses this so a person can understand what they are, how to use, etc?

I gave up even trying to figure this class advancement thing...no info anywhere

and I have gone through the beginners guide and so and still no useful info

One thing to add all these fancy little widgets in the game, but to just not document as to what they do, how to get, how to use is another...

Instead of merging servers and adding silly farms that one cannot get around easily and more roses falling and bullhorns shouting bull...and events that get you 2 runestones and making people stay logged on eternally, try actually putting some info out there so someone can figure what is going on...

and maybe they will keep playing...

Artifacts and halidoms are new equipment, while the pieces to make them can be gained from some event boxes and spender events their primary source for the drop items to create them are in the class advancement dungeon: elemental forest.

Where are you stuck on class advancement? In order to proceed you must be level 80 and have completely filled out your dragon soul with essences from multi-user dungeons and the necropolis.

If you have more questions or something I missed as lets face if I am only human, and a cookie loving human at that, let me know as I am happy to help.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by R281607845 View Post
      and I have gone through the beginners guide and so and still no useful info
      Most of the previously written guides by players have become obsolete, especially those which list BR requirements since eudaemons were introduced. Many of the writers have either retired/quit or given up trying to update their guides. 7Road has little interest in giving full details, as that could impact their profits, thus leaving the community on its own to figure things out, and R2 staffers seem to simply copy/paste whatever info 7Road sends them.

Mentor_Majik tries to help where possible, but as they pointed out...Only so much they can do...Maybe bribe Mentor with good cookies?
      Last edited by ATreeTopper; 05-11-2015, 05:43 PM.
      IGN: TreeTopper
      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
      Guild: ESKReborn
      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Ok, instead of having a cupcake party, lets have a cookie party. Who wants to bake?

Comment

The game is quite complex now, and yes, there is no full documentation of every feature. As ATreeTopper writes, there were guides, but there are so many changes in the game so they become obsolete.

Honestly, your best source of info is your fellow players - either ingame or the forum. Just ask here, and you will get help from the Mentors and other players.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
          X