Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions from a newbie like me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions from a newbie like me...

Guys I have a question, I've been having trouble with scoring an S in Duskin Arena. I'm a level 37 Mage with 9,428 BR and a non-casher. I would just like to ask of tips to clearing maps and having an S result. I've been also enchanting my equipments lately and putting gems into the sockets in the process in hopes of doing enough damage in Duskin Arena. An S result requires 123,000 damage while my highest is 100k only, and in usual terms is 75,000.

Also what are the best source of golds except for Alchemy? The reason why I've been trying to clear Duskin Arena and all of the maps in Murken is because of the clear rewards (especially the Bound Balens which I can use to buy stuff) and I'm planning to get a fashion equipment to boost my BR. Thanks

Originally posted by R23310127 View Post
    Guys I have a question, I've been having trouble with scoring an S in Duskin Arena. I'm a level 37 Mage with 9,428 BR and a non-casher. I would just like to ask of tips to clearing maps and having an S result. I've been also enchanting my equipments lately and putting gems into the sockets in the process in hopes of doing enough damage in Duskin Arena. An S result requires 123,000 damage while my highest is 100k only, and in usual terms is 75,000.

Also what are the best source of golds except for Alchemy? The reason why I've been trying to clear Duskin Arena and all of the maps in Murken is because of the clear rewards (especially the Bound Balens which I can use to buy stuff) and I'm planning to get a fashion equipment to boost my BR. Thanks
    Welcome to the game.

For the S in Duskin Arena, try doing this without your troops. Their damage doesn't count towards the damage you are dealing in there.

The best places for gold at your level is do to World Bosses.
    A few other sources of gold would be: Mines (stay on top of those they do reset), Planting gold plants, plundering other players if you're able.

As you get higher you will be able to do some other quests once you level up a bit higher than will allow you to get more gold.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
    X