free gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free gift

i received a free gift with a code to exchange it, where can i recover the gift?

Tks

If you received a free gift code, the place to go would be the hot events icon box which is at the top of your screen. Once open at the bottom is a tab marked event prizes, try to place the code in there. Remember codes are case sensitive and should have no spaces before or after it.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

when merging server S582? then what are the benefits?

Comment

I have entered the correct code 3 times still saying wrong check again.... now what? would enjoy a "free" bonus once in a while reply to. thank you
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-25-2015, 10:04 AM. Reason: dont share your email like that, please....

Comment

Originally posted by LuvPrincess View Post
          I have entered the correct code 3 times still saying wrong check again.... now what? would enjoy a "free" bonus once in a while reply to. thank you
          How have you entered the code? If pasting directly, try putting your cursor at the front, and hit 'backspace'; then at the end and hit 'delete' a few times. Sometimes some sneaky 'spaces' or 'returns' sneak in there. If tried that, you can attempt to completely clear the box (be sure that it is COMPLETELY empty), then type it in. Last thing to try before heading to last resort, is trying a different browser. If all else fails, you could then send a ticket, listing what you've tried already.

when merging server S582? then what are the benefits?
          First for future reference, please keep posts on topic.

As far as mergers go, please keep an eye on News and Events forum for any announcements, and the 'merge rewards' are posted here.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

I'm having the same problem myself. I wish it could get fixed soon.

Comment

Working...
            X