level 80 dark hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 80 dark hunter

i'm a level 50 knight with 31k BR and the archer still kills on the 80th level of the crypt.me =_=. i have level 36 templars. should this be doable right or should i wait?

Well it is not always a case of your level against the mobs level. You have to take into account your astrals, the gems you are using, the skills, how your troops are enlightened, your starting rage and a lot more. Can you please give us a little bit more information so we can help to get you a pass on this level so you can continue. Personally the battle rating sounds a little low.. but with a little work I am sure we can get you there.

So how about sharing your soul engraving level, astrals and their levels, the enlightenment on the troops, are you wearing a medallion, how is your academy progressing, how are your gems looking and equipment levels and enchantments on those.. and then we can work from there.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

appreciate the help

using level 36 templars

Soul engraving is level 11
      atrals:
      red pdef level 3 +864
      orange Aegis level 3 -120 damage
      orange will destroyer level 3 +15% damage no crits
      purple phys atk level 4 +576
      purple mdef level 4 +576

enlightenment increases my hp by 5% of my troops hp

no medalion

academy is behind
      i have level 40 patk
      troop patk at 21
      hero pdef 36
      hero mdef 25

equipment is the sword from the cash shop +21
      armor is the level 50 legendary set minus rings which are the level 40 crypt set and jewelry is level 50 crypt set
      everything on the left is +21 besides the necklace which is +16
      jewelry has one at +18 max other is+12
      one ring+9 other +10

i tried to focus on getting as many strength, endurance, and defense refines as possible.gems are mostly level 3 and 4 hp and phys attack.

after typing what i did about the academy i should invest some time in catching everything up... but that's pretty much what i have gear wise,
      Last edited by R2131827061; 05-30-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

This has also been talked about in this thread. Looking at the astral alone, I wouldn't imagine you have the needed attack power yet to clear, as it requires 'fast, hard hitting' to get the archer down before it buffs. I don't see any sylph mentioned (or I'm missing it somewhere), which I would imagine at your strength would be a recommendation.

Keep building and the rest of the dungeon 'should be' easy peezy
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

aight beat it by going all attack gems and that was pretty much all i switched also leveled up my will destroyer to 4. appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
          X