Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about refiniment

Hi,
    After the new patch I had tried the new refinment in hero's equipment, sylph and eudaimon and worked just fine, as supposed to do
    So I had tried to refine one cloth (a helm specific) and I had 100% success. No more fashion cores to test more though ...
    This feature suppose to work on clothes too or I was just lucky?
    Has anybody try it?

To be honest, we aren't fully sure as that's clothing and not equipment.' And unlike using moonlight and magic, or a few refinement crystals.. at 395 balens per fashion core to test or play around it gets expensive awfully quickly. I am though going to see who I can poke to try to find out for you, as I would hate for you or anyone else to start going fashion core crazy, lose a lot of items and stats and then come looking to hurt me if I say yes and was wrong.. because honestly.. I am not certain this applies to the clothing aspect.

As soon as I hear something though I or another will try to let you all know.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X