Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question about refiniment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about refiniment

Hi,
    After the new patch I had tried the new refinment in hero's equipment, sylph and eudaimon and worked just fine, as supposed to do
    So I had tried to refine one cloth (a helm specific) and I had 100% success. No more fashion cores to test more though ...
    This feature suppose to work on clothes too or I was just lucky?
    Has anybody try it?

To be honest, we aren't fully sure as that's clothing and not equipment.' And unlike using moonlight and magic, or a few refinement crystals.. at 395 balens per fashion core to test or play around it gets expensive awfully quickly. I am though going to see who I can poke to try to find out for you, as I would hate for you or anyone else to start going fashion core crazy, lose a lot of items and stats and then come looking to hurt me if I say yes and was wrong.. because honestly.. I am not certain this applies to the clothing aspect.

As soon as I hear something though I or another will try to let you all know.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X