Question on the new server events & promotions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the new server events & promotions

Sorry if i am posting this in the wrong topic , Im not really sure.its my first time playing Wartune in R2 so xD.So i would like to ask , i am gonna join the new Oceanic Server that is opening this 25/9 and i have read all the promotions for new server i would like to ask about this paticular one
    The one about "Consecutive Recharge Bonus" .Correct me if im wrong but it will end at the 30th Day after server released.It said that "Recharge for 3 days: Sack of Gold x5, Lvl. 4 HP Gem x1, Soul Crystal x100, Runestone x20" and at the "Note" it said " Recharge amounts reset at 5:00am every day.
    Recharge a minimum of 500 Balens to join the event.

So, to get the rewards am i suppose to top up 500 balens on 3 days consecutively?I top up 500 on 25 then another 500 on the 26th and another 500 on the 27th and i'll be able to claim the reward?

" Recharge amounts reset at 5:00am every day. " This confused me abit

Thank you so much!
    In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
    Guild :?
    BR: 6M
    Class : Mage
    Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

This can be a tricky event and many people get confused with it.

Each day you make a recharge make sure the servers clock is after 5a.m. server time.

So if you make a recharge at say 5.17a.m. today and then do one at 9a.m. as well that will not count as two recharges for the event. If you make one today at say 5:17a.m. and tomorrow at 5:03a.m. and then the next day at 11:29a.m. that would be three days of consecutive recharging on the event.

If an event goes haywire, or ends earlier than it should, there is always the option of a support ticket to explain the issue, but to be honest this events fairly solid and straight forwards so if you opt to go for it I wish you luck and should you have any issues, concerns or problems with it, we are here on the forums as are the people in support to assist you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      This can be a tricky event and many people get confused with it.

Each day you make a recharge make sure the servers clock is after 5a.m. server time.

So if you make a recharge at say 5.17a.m. today and then do one at 9a.m. as well that will not count as two recharges for the event. If you make one today at say 5:17a.m. and tomorrow at 5:03a.m. and then the next day at 11:29a.m. that would be three days of consecutive recharging on the event.

If an event goes haywire, or ends earlier than it should, there is always the option of a support ticket to explain the issue, but to be honest this events fairly solid and straight forwards so if you opt to go for it I wish you luck and should you have any issues, concerns or problems with it, we are here on the forums as are the people in support to assist you.
      Woahh so fast replied Well i am schooling so i can only play during afternoon.So basically i must recharge every time is after 5am? So on 25/9 i top up at 4pm and 26/9 i top at 6pm and 27/9 i top up at 8pm that would be counted as 3 days and i would be able to collect reward?

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Yes!

Give that player a plushie shaped yaros! That's exactly how the event works. As long as the recharges are made after 5a.m. server time each day, everything will be fine and the event will run smoothly.

Good luck with your new server and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Yes!

Give that player a plushie shaped yaros! That's exactly how the event works. As long as the recharges are made after 5a.m. server time each day, everything will be fine and the event will run smoothly.

Good luck with your new server and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Magi~
          Thanks man /girl ;3 really appreciate it

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

*smiles a cute little Magi smile as she hugs ya* Happy gaming!

Comment

Working...
            X