"Get EXP" Icon --- How does it work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get EXP" Icon --- How does it work?

The new patch took out the old version on how to recover things: Stamina, Gold/Daru, Experience, etc. and put in this icon called the "Get EXP" button. My big question would be, "HOW DOES IT WORK?"

With that being said, is there any way we can get a break down on such? I mean, what events are included (since there is no listing of missing events shown when claiming)? Also, is it each day, or does it accumulate until someone clicks on it to claim like a few R2 hosted games I had known? I know it doesn't work with World Prosperity or Rested EXP but I do see it fluctuate from one figure to another on each day I click on it (and I have been missing the same events on purpose every day --- some I can't and will not do until they fix the lag problems).

So when are get going to get thrown a bone here about it?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

So far what I have noticed is.. it is just experience. There is no gold, stamina, daru or items of that nature. Signets have been removed and it appears can be sold off as they have no use any longer. I have not personally noticed it accumulate until it is clicked but then as I click it daily I could not give you that answer, however we shall try to gather one for you on that end. It could be, the fluctuation, not every day you would have gained the same experience. You might say.. if you are missing bounty quests, have had a good day or a bad day on the board.. but we will poke someone about this and try to get more concrete answers to see if this is the case as we do not want to be misleading on that account.

I know a lot are unhappy about the other items not being reclaimable anymore and for that we profoundly apologize.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thanks Magi. I have been tinkering around with it for the last week. I hardly do MPDs (thanks to the lag that is associated where it jams up the skills in not to be used), Arena (same reason), World Boss (either I am eating dinner or am gone someplace during that time), along with the same stuff I haven't done just to keep it constant, and probably that's why I am raising that question on how it really works.

Anyways, thanks for your input. I will await for what the devs come with on this gem.

Comment

Each "event" in the game which gives you experience LIKELY relates to the "Get EXP" button.

If you actually do the event - example, Spire - then the next day's "Get Exp" will not include an amount related to Spire experience (since you ran it with your toon the previous day).

How much exp you get, and from what events, is a complete mystery to me.

Comment

As far as the exp accumulating until you click it, it does. I have an alt that I don't log much anymore and when I do, I will get couple hundred million exp. Is it possible that it includes offline exp too?

Comment

I have to go alt digging just to see that happening, since I get anywhere from 5-8 million with my lvl 80 currently (and there are some events I missed due to the lags associated such). It reminded me of Shadowbound where their EXP is only up to 7 days to be claimed (and it accumulates if their MP catacombs and another EXP related event isn't done).

Comment

I really wish that Signet be implement again so that we can get extra experience with this new "Get Exp"
              Example: I can get 16m exp from "Get Exp" icon and then with using Signet x10 or 20 bb i can get more
              Heroes Evolved
              GODZ

Comment

Although I wish a detailed description within the dialog box would include said events so we know which ones are included. I don't know how much I am getting now since I just put the game down a few days ago due to last straw that broke the camel's back by way of severe performance lags associated with this game (I can play any other flash or unity game just fine). The old one had all the events listed that we missed along with opportunities to get said rewards either by gold (some EXP ones) or signets.

Comment

Working...
                X