Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crit rate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crit rate?

    Hello im a Mage and im using crit at lvl 57 i wanted to go with EWD but IM Never lucky with astral but i manage to get the Red Crit and Yellow Determination .I wanted to know
    how crit rate is usually like counted?My MATK is only 12K and my crit is 2.2K .If i ever got EWD i would use it though
    And i rarely get to crit
    Last edited by Xiao Fei; 10-08-2015, 10:02 AM.
    In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
    Guild :?
    BR: 6M
    Class : Mage
    Lvl : Duke ArchMage

    Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

    If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

    Poor Mages in KH

  • #2
    Originally posted by Xiao Fei View Post
    Hello im a Mage and im using crit at lvl 57 i wanted to go with EWD but IM Never lucky with astral but i manage to get the Red Crit and Yellow Determination .I wanted to know
    how crit rate is usually like counted?My MATK is only 12K and my crit is 2.2K .If i ever got EWD i would use it though
    And i rarely get to crit

    We as players / mentors, have nothing concrete as far as how Crit is calculated in this game.

    I have observed that crit is best when your crit is around 22-25% of your attack stat.

    It seems to also change that ratio the higher your attack stat goes.

    Again this is my personal view on it. There are a lot of posts on the interwebs discussing it you can probably find one and do some testing to see the best range for your character.
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 10-08-2015, 10:13 AM. Reason: <-
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

    R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      We as players / mentors, have nothing concrete as far as how Crit is calculated in this game.

      I have observed that crit is best when your crit is around 22-25% of your attack stat.

      It seems to also change that ratio the higher your attack stat goes.

      Again this is my personal view on it. There are a lot of posts on the interwebs discussing it you can probably find one and do some testing to see the best range for your character.
      Hehe thanks!Btw why cant i upgrade my sylph?I have 40 mahras but it wont upgrade its likes stuck?
      In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
      Guild :?
      BR: 6M
      Class : Mage
      Lvl : Duke ArchMage

      Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

      If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

      Poor Mages in KH

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Xiao Fei View Post
        Hehe thanks!Btw why cant i upgrade my sylph?I have 40 mahras but it wont upgrade its likes stuck?

        Can you show me a screenshot of your upgrade screen?
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

        R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	dd88db5ffacda6625cd63860be158a08.png
Views:	1
Size:	446.8 KB
ID:	1718292
          There
          In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
          Guild :?
          BR: 6M
          Class : Mage
          Lvl : Duke ArchMage

          Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

          If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

          Poor Mages in KH

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Xiao Fei View Post
            There
            Are you getting some sort of an error? Everything looks like it should be working there. You need just 19 (roughly) of your 40 mahra to get the the next level.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

            R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
              Are you getting some sort of an error? Everything looks like it should be working there. You need just 19 (roughly) of your 40 mahra to get the the next level.
              Got it working thanks ! after i refreshed
              In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
              Guild :?
              BR: 6M
              Class : Mage
              Lvl : Duke ArchMage

              Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

              If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

              Poor Mages in KH

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Xiao Fei View Post
                Got it working thanks ! after i refreshed

                Awesome. Good luck in the game!
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

                R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

                Comment

                Working...
                X