Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Qestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qestions

1.Is there a fast way to shorten the time it takes for non vip to do astrals?

2.Is there any way to reduce lag in bg?

3.How long does it take for you to be kicked from bg?

4.What is the best way to complete the bg class advancement quest?

5.How can i get star sands easily as non casher?

6.Where to get more blessing of god?
    Last edited by StrevorWar; 10-11-2015, 08:52 AM.

1. There is but not without being a good player.

2. Client is a good start, at some places you can play in a small window. Shut down all background things that you don't need, etc.

3. 5min I think?

4. Enter from start, if you notice you are on the losing side, exit, and join again when you can.

5. Sky trail

6. Right now there's only Mysteri wild shop I think.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-11-2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

you can get star sand in bulk by completing circuit quest weekly
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        1. There is but not without being a good player.

2. Client is a good start, at some places you can play in a small window. Shut down all background things that you don't need, etc.

3. 5min I think?

4. Enter from start, if you notice you are on the losing side, exit, and join again when you can.

5. Sky trail

6. Right now there's only Mysteri wild shop I think.
        Regarding number 5, you only get 1 or 2 star sands. I think r2 didn't add it up right for the rewards.

Comment

Ah that might be true Enahasd, or is most likly. Get so many star tears so just assumed star sand was the same xD

Comment

Is there a place that gives loads of star sands 2 per day is way too long

Comment

Originally posted by StrevorWar View Post
              5.How can i get star sands easily as non casher?

6.Where to get more blessing of god?
              A few tips for questions 5 and 6, the Star Sands can be gained from Sky Trail, but also from event chest exchange, doing the Circuit quests and sometimes online rewards. Blessing of Gods, you can get these from event chest exchange, online rewards and also sylph expedition. You may even be lucky and if you have an offering to sacrifice may get those items there. You also have the Wilds Shop that provides these items for unbound/bound balens.
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
              X