can you figure what's wrong ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you figure what's wrong ?

i waited all day for tank trial to complete class advanced quest and that's what happened
    http://prntscr.com/8vyzu3

greatings ,,,
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
    i waited all day for tank trial to complete class advanced quest and that's what happened
    http://prntscr.com/8vyzu3

greatings ,,,
    Sorry you're having trouble. While it might seem impossible, it seems no one was going in to do tanks. Matching is for your sever, and if you started well after the start of the event, you may not find anyone. By looking at the time you were matching and the server time, it seems you started matching roughly 17 minutes into the event. Maybe everyone on your server was done with tanks by then and no one else matched up.

Give it another shot tomorrow or next event time. Try to start it early as possible or get 2 teams together and fight it out together by matching at the same time.
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 10-27-2015, 02:37 PM. Reason: ^
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

ty for your replay , i will do that
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

thats pretty common on most servers. if you need to do tanks then its best to plan to enter as the event starts. as for doing class adv quest, i would suggest you get your guild to help if you can. make a full team to have a better shot at a win.

Comment

I had the issue while I was doing tanks still, I could recomend going into the create party function, and start match if the other way doesn't work. Cause I remember I and a guildy both clicked to find a match, neither got one. I canceled, and created team and started, and we both got a fight with eachother direcly.

Comment

Tanks try this ask a Guildie that did earlier one to match same time as you or someone that not done .You get 1 kill they leave you get max awards. If that fails and have a dead server only other option is do an alt and match same time get 1 kill leave on alt.

Comment

Working...
            X