Level up metod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level up metod

Hy ... we could start with a tutorial that i am always do it for level up fast ...

Every time i start, i do the tutorial from the game, doing all the quest, daily quest, farm till i get level 5 in farm so i can plant exp seeds, all the time i am online i put 1hour exp seed, as u get 4200 exp an hour, only when i sleep i put the 4 hours seeds that give's you 14k exp...
    Why 1 hour exp seed? simple ...

4200 x 3 spots x 4 times 1hour = 50400 exp in 4 hours
    14000 x 3 spots ( for 4 hours seed) = 42000 exp after 4 hours
    that is about 8400 exp more for people that are very active and use the 1 hour exp seed ...

Other thing is the bounty quests .. the best are orange/purple/blue/green and the worst is white ... i usually try to hunt the orange and purple quests, till not much time left... and get everything i can ..

Some good exp is at level 20 in MP dungeon ... is good to make 3 runs, one after other, with friends (growing the friendship to lvl 3 to get 10% more exp), is good to use 100% exp scroll and when u dont have it use the 50% exp scroll that u get it each day after you finish daily quest (get 40 devotion) ...

Champain is low exp but you need to do some quests, from lvl 30 you will have quest each 2 levels, and if you just done the MP runs and still have some time left on scroll, you could do STEAK on a map for the time left on scroll, and you get more exp ..

Dont know about resting exp .. as i am to active so i could obtain it .. was good if you had it when your not offline, getting low exp for it, but atleast you get it ... Probably only the people that leave the game will have it..

Daily quests, have some good exp.

Anything else to add?

Hugs

S[60] Level 40 Knight
    IGN : Blazzing
Working...
X