Maxthon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxthon

Which adobe flash player do i need to download in order to play wartune on maxthon?

Originally posted by StrevorWar View Post
    Which adobe flash player do i need to download in order to play wartune on maxthon?
    I recently completely uninstalled Maxthon, then reinstalled the latest version of the browser from their site and it began working again without locking up.

I have also used their Maxthon Nitro, while very minimalist, it's good for Wartune.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      I recently completely uninstalled Maxthon, then reinstalled the latest version of the browser from their site and it began working again without locking up.
      Thx for the heads up.

Ever since Maxthon began acting weird for me before, I often switched between 2 browsers for Wartune. One(IE) was less laggy than others but often black screened if I played for a bit and reloaded the server without restarting the browser. The other(Maxthon Nitro) was pretty decent but loaded icons in dimensions pretty slow compared to the other. Chrome/Firefox had their own little lag/loading problems so I stayed away from them.

Regular Maxthon is my savior. :P

Comment

Maxathon Started Reworking once they cleared caching option with the last patch to "reduce lag"

Its likely other browsers who had loading issues work again.

From an R2 Mod:
        Some players reported that the game cache isn’t saving anymore. We can deduce that this was done in an attempt to help flash player support issues and corrupted cache, but nothing has been confirmed for Customer Service to relay officially. I would definitely agree that it has made things worse, as now when you refresh it has to re-download all the game data.

Comment

Working...
        X