X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] How to earn gold.

There are a few steps to getting GOLD.

How you ask

Look no further! Just read my awsome guide of awsomeness (really, not that much)

1. Gain over time and Levy
    2. Farming
    3. World Bosses
    4. Plundering
    5. Sellings
    6. Dungeons
    7. Others.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Gain over time.

There's a few things that allow Gaining of gold over time. They are as following:
    Town Hall (Starting at level 1)
    Gold Mine (Starting from second quest to get these)
    Academy -> Gold Production technique (Starting at level 18)
    Gold Refinery (Starting at somewhere between 20 and 25)
    Guild Skill, Gold (Starting from your guilds skill tower level 1).

Each one of these adds to your gold gain over time. Higher level result in higher gains.

First it's advised to upgrade your townhall whenever you can, you will see why=).
    Gold Mines, always try to get as high of these as you can, found in Wilds Map. Higher the level, higher the gain.
    Academy, Gold Production try to get this higher level from the start, as it is then you want the imideate gain.
    Gold Refinery, make it higher level as often as you can. It will make a diffrence (very good when you're asleep)
    Guild Skill I advise ONLY level 1&2 in the start, waiting with 3+ is NOT your prority.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
    Farming
    This is the tool to either XP or gold. Always have plants in the farms.

There's four diffrent type of plants:
    Gold (you get what this is), Kyanite (for academy), EXP (obvious) and Daru (needed to upgrade plants, DO NOT PLANT THIS!)

Here is how you do:
    Always have 1 Kyanite plant in your farm. It will help (you can only plant 1 of them anyways)
    Alternate between Gold & EXP Plants, and when you get lvl 15 farm & Green gold seeds, use them a bit more.

There are 1h, 4h & 12h seeds, reward increased for time it takes to mature. (12h cost Balen, don't ever buy them)
    If you know you can be there for the next harvest of 1h seeds, use them, otherwise use 4h.

(from day 2-3 Onwards, I recommend you to ONLY steal Superior Seeds & Ultimate seeds, these are 4h and 12h seeds. They give a lot better steal than the 1h seeds. STEALING FROM FARMS IS LIMITED TO A CERTAIN NUMBER OF TRIES, I've never bothered counting)
    World Bosses.

This is a thing that KNIGHT DO NOT DO WELL IN.
    Reason for that is that their dmg output in Worldbosses is a bit lacking.

There's a thing called "doubling" aka. the ability to hit 2 times for each of the Worldbosses's hits. Ask your guild for more information.

Always stand behind your troops. Higher dmg output.(unless you do lower dmg than your troop but common...)

Rewards:

For simply hitting World Boss you are awarded with gold+daru=Damage/5. (easy& simple formula it's correct).

Now there's also a 3 more type of rewards.

Warrior Prize (50 000 Gold & Daru, awarded to everyplayed that hits 1% or more of boss hp. BUT top 3 don't get this)

Lucky Strike (300 000 -1 000 000 GOLD ONLY, awarded for making last hit on the Worldboss, Good luck.)

Apollo Prize (150 000, 200 000 & 250 000 Gold & Daru, awarded for 3rd, 2nd & 1st place in Worldboss damage ranking)

Good luck.
    THIS IS ALSO YOUR MAIN SOURCE OF DARU. ALWAYS ATTEND. NEVER MAKE A RUN ON A WORLDBOSS TIME, UNDERSTOOD?!? UNDERSTOOD? - YES SIR. GOOD!!!!

Plundering

The way to litterly, Plunder other peoples gold .

It's very simple, attack somebody & if you win, get a % of their total gold (I don't know, never got attacked and lost so never been able to calculate it)

Trip & Trics, you are able to see Name, level & guild of the players castle.

Any player below level 25, is mostly easier. Why you ask? Because of Astrals (go look Astral guides, some really awsome ones).

Now find a player that's (hopefully) one that you can kill ;D.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Only player 9 lvls lower (and up) from your level can be attacked; EX: I am level48, can only attack level 39 and higher.
    Selling Items:
    There are HEAPS of items to sell, equipment, junk ETC.
    NEVER WHATSOEVER SELL BLUE,PURPLE OR ORANGE GEAR (unless it is old high + gear & you get lot of coins from it). USE RECYCLE (unlocks level 19).

How to do this? SIMPLE MANS Just click the "Sell" in your inventory (located below the part with your inventory) and click item you want to sell. THIS COMES AROUND level 10-12.

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT SELL THINGS YOU THINK YOU MAY NEED.
    Dungeons:

These have a few days to give gold.

Coins Sacks (contains a small & helpfull little amnout of gold)
    XXXX Chest (Bronze, Silver & Gold Chest, the higher you get, the better they are.) These contain diffrent things, Bronze mostly diffrent amnout of gold, Silver all sorts of GOODIES, and gold (first you see is in 40 Multiplayer dungeon, after that, I don't know xD) contains same as mystery boxes in higher levels.
    Monsters: They can drop grey gear, and small amnout of coins. ALWAYS SELL GREY GEAR.
    [Elite] Monsters: Drops Blue Gear for your recycling, and/or other good things =) Can also drop better amnout of gold.
    Bosses: Ends dungeon, the (often) hardest thing in dungeon, givs Card Draw (1 out of 5 hidden items, raning from VIP token to epic gears& everything in between) Doesn't give any gold.
    Others:
    there's a few other ways to gain Gold.
    Quests, selling unpicked astrals and a lot more.
    Quests gives a lot of gold, but only in the early, from 31+, you will recive a FRACTION of the quests from before, (go look lvling guides). So do not rely on them for gold.

Good Luck with your gold.

Gold is good I like it, hope my guide will help you to like it too

ALCHEMY: TOTAL WASTE OF BALENS, DONT BE A ******* FOOL!! NEVER EVER USE. (unless you got like 10000000000000 Balen, and will not give me )

Spending:
    Gold spending has some priorities.

Starting with the most important first. Guild Skill. These will always help you, and is safe & sure way. Prioritize getting lvl 1 & 2 of Stamina, Defence & Power (int of you are a Mage).

Keep Barracks and Town Hall close to your level up to 40. As it's needed for troops. Always get best troop (lets say you are 30, dont keep paladin, swap to gryphon, etc).

Following with Enchant & Astrals, Astrals when you are lvl 25 is advised to get your class's damage & Pdef astral, follow with Mdef astral in lvl 30, in 40 it's a more various choice.

Enchant your gear to max/close max asap. It will pay off.

Small tips & tricks,

When streaking a dungeon, you will ALWAYS FIND THAT ELITE MONSTER. When a dungeon has an elite monster, you may not always find it, but streaking does, BE AWARE, STREAK DOES NOT ENTER CATACOMBS(DARU THINGIES), LAIRS OR OPENS CHEST.

If in need of gold, it's OK to sell lvl 1-2 Luck stones (advised not to sell highers).

Do not open the chest on Solo Dungeon lvl 44-46 ITS A ******* TROLL CHEST! 8/10 times it gives 1-3k coins while taking 3k coins, rest of the times I get 3k coins from it. I have yet to see a Skeleton Key from it.

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be noted to check.
    Last edited by Smoldering; 11-25-2012, 02:35 AM.
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Cool guide
    S65
    Mnemosyne♣
    Guild: Oracle

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we Serve as One, Focusing on ALL, Giving Credit to None.

Comment

Nice guide Greed ))

Comment

btw i would add smth that not many ppl know or noticed.

Upon reaching level 48 you will have access to the Buradoth's Grave solo dungeon. After completing in manually once go and use the Streak option and you will get 25k gold for every run you do.
        I hope this is helpful for some of you , cheers!

Comment

Bump.

Updated.

Yea i added it, by the way, it's because the Elite Mob in Buradoth's Grave drops 25k :P When Streaking, you always find the Elite mob & it's drops.
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
          X