Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merged sylphs

I have a quite noob question.....
    for example: i wanna merge my electro and fire sylphs into TYRE ( orange). after some time is it possible to refine it into THOR? and will it cost me another 60k balens or not ?. just want to know how is it reasonable to gain merged sylph. To merge ASAP or spent countless time on getting 2 sylphs red and then merge. thankyou

Yes u can refine to Thor. but u need these materials

x1,000 Balens/Bound-Balens
    50 Million Gold
    x5,000 Moon Rock
    x5,000 Moon Dust
    x1,000 Emblem of Fire and Electro
    Sylph Tyre needs to be RED
    [My opinion]
    Well if u can afford to wait and be patient .Waiting to get both to red and Zeus & Arise .Then wait if not then u can fuse it to Tyre first.For me ill NEVER even think about spending 600 USD
    convert to SGD is like 847.63 SGD on a ONLINE game ._. unless its a console :P thats a different story

So thank them c:
    Last edited by Whakapono; 12-18-2015, 09:38 PM. Reason: forum rule 12
    In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
    Guild :?
    BR: 6M
    Class : Mage
    Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

why would even consider spending a dime on this game right now?
      are you oblivious to what they are doing to people right now? arbitrarily banning and removing items from people that havent even done anything wrong but played for a few years (at least in my case and i can guess quite a few more)
      you have to be just plumb crazy to think about giving them a dime at this point....

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
        why would even consider spending a dime on this game right now?
        are you oblivious to what they are doing to people right now? arbitrarily banning and removing items from people that havent even done anything wrong but played for a few years (at least in my case and i can guess quite a few more)
        you have to be just plumb crazy to think about giving them a dime at this point....
        Hehe this man /woman has a point .Go invest ur money in somewhere else .Go buy potatoes they are delicious
        Last edited by Xiao Fei; 12-19-2015, 02:52 AM.
        In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
        Guild :?
        BR: 6M
        Class : Mage
        Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Slice'em thin and deep fry, pour some salt on and you have a delicious snack!

Comment

Fatfatfatfatfatfatfat...!

My fat alarm just went off...

Comment

i just asked a question and its just aplan u know i NEVER said that I WILL DO IT. i just asked a question because it came to my intrests

Comment

Everyone needs 60k balens to merge sylphs until they make doing it free if they ever do.

Comment

tbh orange merge should cost 60k and red be free as red sylphs spent more on adv mahra/ seps

Comment

This thread is ~6 months old, I don't know why you're bumping it.

Comment

Working...
                    X