Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

about eudeamons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about eudeamons

basicly, I found close to no info about them. While I understand how to upgrade them, question is which to use? So far, from what I've seen: almost everybody runs with battle oracle, scourge mage is generally regarded as bad idea by many in forum, wind ranger's bleed is called for broken op (due to not working as intended?), sanctuary hunter is somewhat popular, same goes for sacred knight. I remember seeing in forums sth like: "If you're not mage get oracle, if you're mage get ranger (or hunter, not sure)". What I don't see at all are frozen panther and blood warrior. Why is that so? They're just relatively new or there are other reasons?
    Last edited by freeswag91; 12-29-2015, 12:33 PM.

Welll....Im a mage i kinda was using sanctuary hunter at first ( similar to archers) and my first exchange i got Wind Ranger .Wind ranger was pretty popular back then ( i think) and i find the skills were pretty cool so i made it my main.Lots of people use battle oracle because of the healing so even mages will use it too.The reason why u dont see many people using frozen panther and blood warrior is
    1)People exchange eudaemons but they werent lucky to receive the new eudaemons
    2)People have them but they dont use them -> still in building .
    3)People think it isnt worth it

So in conclusion Frozen Panther and Blood Warrior are one of the newest eudaemon so getting it depends on luck.Generally its personal preference
    Last edited by Xiao Fei; 12-29-2015, 08:08 AM.
    In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
    Guild :?
    BR: 6M
    Class : Mage
    Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

I have all at lv7+ so will explain each the uses they have in my opinion

Battle Oracle: He is basicly your healbot(after lv4 suni I think his suni heals more than a mages suni).

Sanctuary Hunter: He isn't bad, but the biggest reason is cause he has the best br boost I think(more hp boosting equip). It also has the highest dmg:ing skills(in average).

Sacred Knight: He is decent in eudaemon arena, cause he can stall time while you get other cd's down. Also useful in places where stun works(pvp, tok). also has rage cut, which is super in pvp. So I would call this one for the crowd controller.

Scourge Mage: Used it mainly as my 4th eudaemon while there was only 4. Can do big dmg, but it dies so fast, and having skills that only helps killing itself even faster make it even weaker.

Wind Ranger: My favorite. It has the lowest dmg of all eudaemon, however it has poision. I can stack it up to 550k in pve, it also has curse shot, which is OP out of the world. 50% extra dmg from 2 attacks. Timing a 400+ delphic and another skill at 200+ means you will do 600%+300% dmg in 2 turns. a must for all classes. also a delphic that make magic attacks useless for 2 turns.

Blood Knight: Blood knight is one of the eudaemons that are good if you are a casher or level it skills up high. Basicly when all skills are at lv1 it won't do you much good unless you are extremly lucky. But leveling up the skills will remove the luck factor bit for bit. Still wouldn't pick it as my main tho.

Frost Panter: Have mixed feeling about this one... It gains way to little hp and such to be good at what they expect it to be good at. Basicly he is a reflecting machine, that doesn't have any "strong attacks". With a delphic that ignore dmg taken for 2 attacks(says 2 turns, but doubt it), and during those 2 attacks it can reflect the dmg(5%*lv) with no upper cap. Also has a passive that does the same(10+3*lv). Also has an other delphic that increases dmg done by 200% at lv1. If it is that it increases with 200%, it can deal some awesome dmg for 3 turns. also has a inspiration that increase party dmg for 1 attack.

So would I rank them without any class in mind I would rank them:

1.Wind ranger - All about gold income
      2.Battle Oracle - Having a healer isn't bad, even for a mage!
      2.Sanctury hunter - Boosting your br can be good
      2. Sacred Knight - Crowd controlling in pvp can make or brake a match
      3. Frost Panter - If you get it to max level I think it can be really really good
      4. Blood Knight - Unless you are willing to max the skills(only balens right now), blood knight will be decent at best.
      5. Scourge Mage - before I said allways get all eudaemons to not get stuck with useless skill books, but that's no issue anymore.

Comment

kudos to you Jk, I didn't even hope for such detailed explanation. I learned a lot from your post

Comment

Why do you say gold income for the Wind Ranger? If you are referring to WB, does the bleed count as your damage? I recall that bleed does not count for your damage, nor does reflected damage.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Why do you say gold income for the Wind Ranger? If you are referring to WB, does the bleed count as your damage? I recall that bleed does not count for your damage, nor does reflected damage.
            Poison damage and bleeds count, reflects do not. Even if it didn't, a well placed delphic on a curse shot can increase your overall gold income a good 20-30% depending on various factors.

Comment

Timing it is a bit of a problem, but I ran a test just now and compared my L9 Ranger to my L10 archer. Ranger is still doing slightly less damage/gold, but the archer has the advantage of level and equipment on it. Will probably be better once maxed out.

Comment

Yes bleed counts, also curse arrow is so op.

But Wind ranger is the eudaemon to go in di for example. having 2-4 wind rangers can murder bosses so fast.

edit: Ada, as you said, windranger is SLIGHTLY behind archer, but look at the archers skills, does WAAAAY more dmg than any of the ranger's one. Just load it up with p.atk and you'll see a HUGE diff.

Side note as well, remember eudaemons gains stats from sylph, so wind ranger should ALWAYS be followed by a p.atk sylph.

Comment

Working...
                X