Eve or Hades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve or Hades?

Hello everyone,I am mage and about to pick sylph for PVE but also who can server me well for PVP...Please tell me your opinions? Eve can be good against both PATK classes and Hades not so,but that heal skill Hades has? Thank you so much

From sylph i would suggest those:
    Eve - Best for pve.
    Amazon - Good for pve, better for pvp then Eve, becouse of skills can hit multiply targets.
    Hades - In my opinion best for pvp, normal for pve.

Comment

eve (electric) is good for pve like world boss and dragon invasion. it has mainly single target skills, so most people dont use it for pvp, though some do, its a preference. hades is good overall, i see it used a lot for both pve and pvp.

(im not a mage, so i have no opinion as far as being a mage and using either)

Comment

Hades is good in general. Devour Soul beats just about every other skill out there. In longer PvE fights, it can save your bacon or just make you lose less HP than you normally would. In Purge Maze and Sky Trail, Hecate is the go to sylph for me if I am stuck, even though my Zeus has far better BR than my Hecate.

Eve is good vs WB, which does not have any resistances or defences and is single target. It is a damage machine, and that is all it is. So anywhere where damage to a single target is king (WB, DI, etc.), you want Eve. In PvP, it can be good if you have the time to knock people down one at a time, but it is heavily reliant on luck. At least you won't TPK your OWN team if you get hit by a chaos rune when you have Delphic engaged, which can happen with Hades/Apollo. I use it for all serious PvP fights and if you use it right, it can be deadly in CW regardless of your class.

Comment

Working...
        X