Guild chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild chat

How do I block all the "non guild chat" from guild chat?
    It is impossible to communicate with guild members with everything that anyone does in the entire game scrolling on my Guild chat!

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
    How do I block all the "non guild chat" from guild chat?
    It is impossible to communicate with guild members with everything that anyone does in the entire game scrolling on my Guild chat!
    In the chat window there are five different tabs. You can filter everything except that specific tab, and system. I do not believe it's possible to remove the system messages.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-01-14 at 06.59.01).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1723048

Comment

It is not possible, and the MOST ANNOYING SPAM is from the system. You just have to live with it.

Comment

Hi Fazer600,

You can communicate with your guild mates two ways. The first one I personally use a lot, and this is the Guild Chat, there is a function button for this at the bottom of the screen just above the Recharge button. This will show only guild chat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	guildchat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	1723065

The second is the normal chat box at the bottom left corner of your screen, as mentioned by Alsatia01, you can press the Guild Tab but this will still show the system information.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
          Hi Fazer600,

You can communicate with your guild mates two ways. The first one I personally use a lot, and this is the Guild Chat, there is a function button for this at the bottom of the screen just above the Recharge button. This will show only guild chat.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157517[/ATTACH]
          The second is the normal chat box at the bottom left corner of your screen, as mentioned by Alsatia01, you can press the Guild Tab but this will still show the system information.
          I also mainly use that chat box because when I'm in the game I just like to talk with guildies. don't have time and patience to deal with all the bugs in doing almost anything in game

Comment

A lot of the system messages are completely unnecessary. Seriously, what do I care about someone getting a socketing rod or lvl 9 luckstone?

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

A lot of the system messages are completely unnecessary. Seriously, what do I care about someone getting a socketing rod or lvl 9 luckstone?
              I could maybe see it for items that are really rare just for bragging rights, or celebrations, or.... whatever. Socketing rods and luckstones aren't it though.... I think everyone by now has several hundred of each.

Comment

Working...
              X