nickels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nickels

we only can build up to 999 nickels right (999 is the max ?)
    cuz a player told me he got 3k but i think mentor said in bullhorn 999 nickels , is that right ?
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

ive never had that many at a time, but ive seen people complain that it would stop at 999

Comment

i thought so too, ty so much for replying ,,,
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

999 is max.

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
          we only can build up to 999 nickels right (999 is the max ?)
          cuz a player told me he got 3k but i think mentor said in bullhorn 999 nickels , is that right ?
          Yes, so far at this time 999 nickel is the max it will not go over that. We do not know what the future may bring so please, if your nickels are at their cap remember you need to spend some in order to obtain more.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            Yes, so far at this time 999 nickel is the max it will not go over that. We do not know what the future may bring so please, if your nickels are at their cap remember you need to spend some in order to obtain more.

i just want to say.....will you please tell someone, the devs, whoever can do something, that they give us rewards of 1k nickels, at ONE TIME for the archaeology. now, please tell me how to work this? holds 999 but im rewarded 1k....where is my other nickel going to go? i know it is only 1 nickel. but how many times can we be expected to accept that "its only" this or that. please ask that someone removes their head from their backside and learns simple math. 1,000 is MORE than 999

Comment

That is an excellent point, can you please provide me a screen shot of that as well when the game is back up so that I can properly report this to my superiors? This would be a great help and I thank you in advance for helping us with your report and findings.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

That is an excellent point, can you please provide me a screen shot of that as well when the game is back up so that I can properly report this to my superiors? This would be a great help and I thank you in advance for helping us with your report and findings.
                yes, its in the archaeology handbook rewards. for collecting the sets of items and getting rewards. will put up a screen shot when i get a chance, as i may or may not be here when the game is back up again.

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                  i just want to say.....will you please tell someone, the devs, whoever can do something, that they give us rewards of 1k nickels, at ONE TIME for the archaeology. now, please tell me how to work this? holds 999 but im rewarded 1k....where is my other nickel going to go? i know it is only 1 nickel. but how many times can we be expected to accept that "its only" this or that. please ask that someone removes their head from their backside and learns simple math. 1,000 is MORE than 999
                  I cant stop laughing..... typical cupcake................................................................................
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

honestly, its not that big of a deal. but it shows some serious issues in even the simplest of things. "oh hey, lets give them nickels as rewards" "ok, well how many seems right" "well, they can only have 999 at one time....so....lets give them 1k at once" "OMG YES, brilliant idea" ......thats how i feel this went

Comment

R2 trolling its players? NO! Say it isn't so!

Click image for larger version

Name:	brebrd03-30-2014daily1e00820140328imgftcdc5-5bjuxogrziu1k11h26s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	1723184

Comment

here ya go.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Soo... I done fishing... get 240+ nickels... So rewards are **** today, i didnt spend them... get reward from archeology - boom... i lost my 240+ nickels cuz of 999 stuck :@

only dont hawe first screen, cuz didnt know it will *** all up :@

Click image for larger version

Name:	nikels1.jpg
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	1723421Click image for larger version

Name:	nickel2.jpg
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	1723422
                          Kabam: S49 Europe

Comment

perfect ....give out a reward that renders any previously saved materials void

well played r2....well played

Comment

actually it is a big deal, now with arch, any time you catch a reward of 1000 nickels you lose any nickels you have in inventory, even if you go in and spend what you have, anything less than 100 you lose and theres nothing you can do about it, because you cant spend them

Comment

Working...
                              X