where do you find yannick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you find yannick?

im working on class advancement and one of the tasks is to talk to this yannick character. only, it doesnt say where to find him..please help

Originally posted by R222699154 View Post
    im working on class advancement and one of the tasks is to talk to this yannick character. only, it doesnt say where to find him..please help
    This isn't really class advancement task. It's a task that was created in the game, long after many of us created our characters. They recently worked out "stuck" tasks and since this task wasn't completed by many of us, it's showing up on our task list. This task is nearly the very first task you do as a new toon in the game, and where you are now, it's not possible to complete.

We've reported it and it will be addressed ASAP.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

ty for your help!!!!

Comment

Lies! Yannick can be found in Guild Beast, LOL. Just got to give him stuff while other members take on the boss.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well, Magik stood up, and there he was!

Comment

I see i was confused too

Comment

yannick is on a r2 vacation

Comment

Yannick is fed up of R2 and decided to take a leave !

Comment

most ppl are fed up with R2 game trying to get rid of non cashers well i used to be a casual casher and VIP.no more i cant moved my battle protection have 2 locks not sure what is wrong.R2 and 7 Road create things rushed in game we play with all kinds of trouble.for punishment i recommend R2 managers and 7 Road ones to played this 8 hours a day for months maybe things get fix here

Comment

Working...
                  X