Maxthon cloud browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxthon cloud browser

To all wartune players I have played wartune for 2 years on google and i had to deal with lag the whole time just recently i switch over to maxthon cloud browser and i only play wartune on it and nothing else and in that time i have not had any lag at all...only time i have to refresh is between 2 to 4 hours so if you wanna stop the lag its best to switch to maxthon cloud browser

It lags less but unfortunately crashes quite a few times. Makes it frustrating when u miss a round in big pvp events.

Comment

Yep, I find Maxthon lags less. Not sure about crashing, seems about the same as Chrome.

Comment

I have never in the 3 months i have use it crash once i don't know what went wrong with yours i know people who play on it now and they have no problems with it

Comment

Originally posted by R295680153 View Post
          To all wartune players I have played wartune for 2 years on google and i had to deal with lag the whole time just recently i switch over to maxthon cloud browser and i only play wartune on it and nothing else and in that time i have not had any lag at all...only time i have to refresh is between 2 to 4 hours so if you wanna stop the lag its best to switch to maxthon cloud browser
          I am not sure this browser is the best, but for Wartune, this is one I recommend for all my friends and those I interact with while mentoring. There were a few times there when flash did some upgrades that caused some crashes in this brower, but it's back and the lag reduction is still here.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
          X