• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudeamon Questions.

Hi guys,
    I am 70 level now and got my kids.
    I have man questions about it.

1-How can I get high level gems?I did bounty targets but it's short and gives rewards like a joke,how can I get nice items from bounty?

2-How can I get blue crystealliod ? And is it hard to get all items max level blue item ?

3-How can I get skills scroll? I did arena but it doesnt give so much

thank you

Short of cashing there is no fast way to get these things up.

Without cashing then bounty targets is the only way I can think of to get the materials to increase the kids gear as well as the hp diamonds. The higher the level the bounty target the higher the quality and quantity of rewards you get. The range of bounties you get is usually 5 +/- the max bounty you cleared. Problem with this is that the higher you go the less chance you get for getting the mark shards to try for new kids. I'd sugest you preview the rewards of the bounty before you kill it. If you need the green crystals, don't kill any bounty high enough to give the blue crystals until you've maxed out the green. Level 3 hp diamonds are the highest I've seen as a reward so at that point it is the quantity and waiting for the diamond events to max out your rewards.

Skill scrolls come from the arena, certain event boxes and cashing, and the only good thing about the cashing (if you can call it that) is that you can use bound balens to purchase the scrolls.

Comment

Working...
    X