X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World BOSS

Hi, I'm new here.

I have a question about World BOSS.

Why Warrior can on his Shield to survive the final blow (at least once), but mage and archer on a Guardian Rune can not?
    My friend believes that the Warrior's Shield is bugging.
    What rules guided by the World BOSS, the rune of protection may not protect the rest of the class?

Please, help me and sorry for my english, it's bad because I'm only Polish

knights ave block astrals too so if his block is high and uses guardian rune maybe its the way its designed for knights

Comment

Knights dont have the option to use guardian rune.
      As about shield as before thw WB was dealing small amout of dmg on first hit and other hits did dmg equal to your hp.
      So basicly shield blockeed 20% of that dmg and was allowing you to stay alive after his big hit.
      Havent tested in the recent patches but this weeked i will test it and see how it goes.

Yes also if you block you heal small amout of hp witch also may allow you to live but this is questionable since i have never seen it happen atleast to me

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnought26 View Post
        Knights dont have the option to use guardian rune.
        As about shield as before thw WB was dealing small amout of dmg on first hit and other hits did dmg equal to your hp.
        So basicly shield blockeed 20% of that dmg and was allowing you to stay alive after his big hit.
        Havent tested in the recent patches but this weeked i will test it and see how it goes.

Yes also if you block you heal small amout of hp witch also may allow you to live but this is questionable since i have never seen it happen atleast to me
        me being a archer i use guaridan rune before big hit no luck of yet to survive lmao maybe i need to stand behind a big knight for protection hahahaha
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-21-2016, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Guardian rune does not help cuz it just lower the dmg you will take, but knight shield is absorbing it.
          So maybe from there is coming the difference in the survivability.
          haha yes maybe some good shiny knight will protect you

Comment

Anything that reduce damage doesn't help. The damage is set to your current HP. Period.

Things that ABSORB damage works because the damage is set to your current HP. It just deducts that damage from the set damage and you survice, assuming you survive the secondary damage, which is affected by everything as per usual.

Comment

Thanks guys, I thought that one shield reduces damage and the second absorbs

Comment

No. Guardian runes reduce damage. Apollo Shield reduce damage.

You need the bubble shield (I don't know what it is called) or the water sylph's Ice Shield for the trick to work.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  You need the bubble shield (I don't know what it is called) or the water sylph's Ice Shield for the trick to work.
                  Agoran.

I'm writing this message because R2 has minimum character quotas.

Comment

Need very high BR as 3mill BR tried does not work.

Comment

Working...
                    X