Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemons

Hi, hello, it's me again

I have another question, which is very important to me and my party.
    So... let's start from the beginning.

I play in a Polish version of Wartune - Legend Online.
    In a week or two we'll get a new patch with a "Guardian Angels", which are an Eudaemons from WT.
    At the beginning we will get three basic "GA": Sacred Knight, Sanctuary Hunter and Battle Oracle and one advanced - Scourge Mage.
    My team:
    - knight (me) - 740k BR with a main sylph Zeus;
    - mage#1 (my girlfriend) - 750k BR with Hera/Hecate;
    - mage#2 (another friend) - 655k BR with Zeus;
    - mage#3 ( boyfriend of mage#2) - 635k BR with Zeus.

And a main question is: Which Angels we should take to start and why?

And again - sorry for my english. I am really trying to write correctly
    Last edited by MisKrystian95; 04-21-2016, 12:25 PM.

Originally posted by MisKrystian95 View Post
    Hi, hello, it's me again

I have another question, which is very important to me and my party.
    So... let's start from the beginning.

I play in a Polish version of Wartune - Legend Online.
    In a week or two we'll get a new patch with a "Guardian Angels", which are an Eudaemons from WT.
    At the beginning we will get three basic "GA": Sacred Knight, Sanctuary Hunter and Battle Oracle and one advanced - Scourge Mage.
    My team:
    - knight (me) - 740k BR with a main sylph Zeus;
    - mage#1 (my girlfriend) - 750k BR with Hera/Hecate;
    - mage#2 (another friend) - 655k BR with Zeus;
    - mage#3 ( boyfriend of mage#2) - 635k BR with Zeus.

And a main question is: Which Angels we should take to start and why?

And again - sorry for my english. I am really trying to write correctly
    Battle oracle is the best of the four, in my opinion. Sanctuary hunter is overall a pretty decent eudaemon as well, and not a bad choice.

Might want to save some items for the 'Wind Ranger', which is not available for you yet.

Comment

Yes, I know, "Wind Ranger" is a really cool Eudaemon. But we also have mixed versions of a game, so for example we haven't weekly campaign but we can collect materials to craft "Blood of Zeus"
      I think that we won't problems with leveling Guardian Angels

Comment

Battle Oracle is hands down the best for most stuff. It is versatile, tough, and heals while doing decent damage.

Hunter is good for just plain nuking, although because of the way WT goes with damage reduction, it is not that great vs main toons.

Knight and Mage are not that great.

Wind Ranger has been nerfed in the WT version, so I don't know how good it is in your version. Originally, it did bleed damage according to its PAtk. Now, it does damage according to its damage done. Against main toons, it won't be doing much. What is good about it is Cursed Arrow, which in groups is nasty as hell. But if it is a 1 vs 1 fight (e.g., solo arena, plunder battles, BG, etc.), you are better off with a Battle Oracle as the Ranger won't be living long enough to do anything much, and if it can live long enough, you won't need it because you will be killing the other guy easily anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X