Clear All

• Narrandera Remains

Hello, it's me...

Another important question.
    My team:
    - knight (me) - 740k BR with a main sylph Zeus;
    - mage#1 (my girlfriend) - 750k BR with Hera/Hecate;
    - mage#2 (another friend) - 655k BR with Zeus;
    - mage#3 ( boyfriend of mage#2) - 635k BR with Zeus.

Can we beat the Narrandera's Remains with weak Guardian Angels/Eudaemons who have just been introduced?
    What do you think?

Sorry for my english again :|

No. For NR you are looking at at least 14k resist to survive attacks (especially in the later two stages). You will need far more BR than that. Maybe around 4M.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      No. For NR you are looking at at least 14k resist to survive attacks (especially in the later two stages). You will need far more BR than that. Maybe around 4M.
      It won't necessarily be that high. We have majorly inflated BRs, and theirs might not be as massively inflated after they get their patch.

Comment

I can't tell what their BR structure is like. I can only go by WT BR. I should have mentioned that

Comment

The thing is that crystals of protection and will still have small values (lv. 8 electro crystal 118 only) and we do not have the BR from the power and toughness of the medallion. Therefore, our BR is low now
          We have "the power" of eq, gems, astrals, mounts, guild skills, sylphs etc.

May otherwise ...
          We have a version of the game, something like you in patch 4.5 but we haven't only a Narra and Eudaemons, then it would be full 4.5
          Last edited by MisKrystian95; 04-22-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

L10-11 resist crystals would be where I'd say where is required for the last map. The little Wind guys are nasty. The boss is easy, though.

Comment

2.5 to 2.8 M BR for all each one needed atleast will be good enough, but resit for 2nd bos good to have atleast lvl10 crystals, and like someone said last bos is easy but that wind mobs sucky a bit lol, so NR is way long for u to do, unless 2 guys of u join with 2 big guns to help 2 than other 2 of u guys i gues

Comment

dont use attempt and try and possible fail .. isnt that what we all do with new stuff

Comment

Yes best just trying as there's many variables.

Comment

Working...
                  X