Obtaining Eudaemons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obtaining Eudaemons

Is there a way to get a Frost Panther, Flying Rabbit or Ice Dwarf? I don't have these Eudaemons and I can't seem to obtain them from trading in shards. Since the Patrol system has come out between my buddy and I we've done at least 100 trades for Euda's and neither of us have gotten one of these three. Thanks for any info you have on this.

I have heard of a few people getting the dwarf with shards but not the others. I have traded several times and not got any of those 3 so for now, I am saving my shards until the drops are better for these 3. If you really want those, you could wait for an exchange to come up, guessing they will be 50 boxes for one.

Comment

Well thanks, I guess I'll just keep trying at it then.

Comment

whoever said that they get those 3 from exchanging shard is sitting bull you.
        my whole server tested, at least 10 people even wasted more than 500 shard and still get none.
        those who got ice dwarf admit that they got it from the 5 days recharge event.

anyway, no point on holding the shards either. its easy to get now, and you get at least 10 warpath crystal for selling euds.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Did 10 on a lark. Had over 250 shards, so what the heck, right?

3 Wind Ranger
          3 Scourge Mage
          1 Hunter
          1 Oracle
          1 Knight
          1 Bloodknight

Comment

drop rate on first day of patch was probably better than later days. seen people with one of the above 3 on 1st day of patch, but not many until event exchange.

Comment

There was a hot Event you could get These eudaemons, however i received flying cat and used card. Now the Card is gone I_m only lvl 69 i hope i can see flying cat when i reach lvl 70... otherwise it is an error by R2

Comment

You won't see the kid at L70. It's gone for good. There were warnings about not using the card until L70.

Comment

Not impossible.. I got a Frost Panther from the random Eudaemon Mark Shard exchange summon. Cant give an accurate number on how many I used till it popped but its probably close to 200+..

I wasnt happy though because a few months ago I did the Event Chest exchange to get panther, I think it took 50. Im very happy with the Panther because it does Patk buff for party and seemingly over powered group damage..

Hopefully they do another one of those Event Chest exchanges because I apparently got very lucky with the shard summon. I really want the flying rabbit and Frost Dwarf someday and doubt lightning will strike twice any time soon.

Comment

You can't get the new three through mark exchange (anymore). I'm pretty sure I got rabbit from mark exchange BEFORE eud patrol was introduced. It seems like they were removed as possibilities once patrol was introduced and mark became incredibly easy to get. Nowhere does Wartune say that, which is one of the many headaches we all have with the game. Nobody that I know of on any server has gotten one of the three euds from marks once eud patrol was introduced.

Comment

Nope...I got Frost Panther and Rabbit from shards, but this was before the Patrol system, still awaiting dwarf.

Comment

The only reason I have Frost Panther, Rabbit and Frost dwarf is because I traded in event chests for them when they were offered. Have not had one of those drop from using euda shards yet and I get plenty!
                        Frozenshade
                        R2Games
                        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Working...
                        X