Which server should I play on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which server should I play on?

Which server is recommended I play on? I've tried the R2 servers but they make so many there's barely any people in each one. I want a European, popular server. I think I've seen popular wartune youtubers around level 80 with millions of battle rating on kabam servers, but I don't know which server would be good.
    All I want is a nice, populated Europe server. Any suggestions?

Also just incase if your wondering why I'm going through the hastle, it's because I want to spend money on this game but I don't want to waste it on a unpopulated server. I'd like a server like most youtubers go on, since I think it would suit me as it looks popular enough. If you have any suggestions for a server for someone who wants to play this game until the max and spend money please say!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-28-2016, 07:49 PM. Reason: word removal

Originally posted by channelreepile View Post
    Which server is recommended I play on? I've tried the R2 servers but they make so many there's barely any people in each one. I want a European, popular server. I think I've seen popular wartune youtubers around level 80 with millions of battle rating on kabam servers, but I don't know which server would be good.
    All I want is a nice, populated Europe server. Any suggestions?

Also just incase if your wondering why I'm going through the hastle, it's because I want to spend money on this game but I don't want to waste it on a unpopulated server. I'd like a server like most DolyGames youtubers go on, since I think it would suit me as it looks popular enough. If you have any suggestions for a server for someone who wants to play this game until the max and spend money please say!
    The person you are referring to plays on ArmorGames S2 - It's a European server.

Also, you shouldn't use his 'name' or '****Games' anywhere in your posts, they are banned on the forums from being mentioned, and you could get a ban as a result of posting such information.

Comment

reminds me of harry potter the person shall not be named sort of thing hahahaha

but realy to the original poster if u want to play wartune best look at the posts throughout the site and look at the complaints first before parting with ur cash lol
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-30-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X