Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Question]Troops Enlightenment Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question]Troops Enlightenment Question

Has anyone tried doing this?

It's 1 mil Daru for the knights, have anyone got better specialty from doing troops enlightenment?

Do you guys have the list for possible troops enlightenment?
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Yes, I have done several. Finally up to level 2 lol. I have a friend who's on level 3 and has 3% bonus of his troops PATK which really helps him as an archer. I have 2% of my troops MATK which helps me as a mage but not as much as my troops are knights and they are more patk.. working in academy but it's painful. Just waiting to get higher and go for the health or whatever other great bonus they have.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

So, the bonuses could be %of troops HP or %of troops PATK or maybe %of troops DEF?

Lvl 1 means 1% lvl 2 2% etc..

How much daru will it get to lvl 2? lvl 3? First upgrade is 1mil Daru already.

Comment

Anyone expert on this?

Comment

I think its 1mil daru for switching through different specialties but i have no idea for upgrades maybe it will be a bit higher or just the same
          :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
          :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
          X