[Guide] How to get more gold fast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] How to get more gold fast

I know there are many guides already on this subject; so I'll try and add something new
    1. Easiest way to get big amounts of gold is Farming; When you farm add gold seeds to the farm. These take the least amount of time to mature; on the other hand it takes less time for superior gold seed to mature, the higher level of your farm land is the less time it takes for your seeds to mature. With level 4 farm land. it takes 4 hours for superior gold seeds to mature.

When you farm for other peoples gold seeds, only pick superior gold seeds. getting the lower level gold seeds is a waste.

2. In Campaigns there are two areas in the deatly sands that give high amounts of gold when Blitzing. The first is The forgotten dunes; this area gives you 10,000 gold each round. It takes 5,000 gold each round; so in total you get 25,000.

The other campaign that gives you lots of gold is buradoth's grave. for each round in blitzing, it gives 25,000 gold each round. Giving you 80,000 in total gold.

3. World boss is an easy way to get lots of gold.

4. Vip wheel. For this you need to save your tokens until you have 36 tokens. This way you can max out the number of try's on the wheel. They have a 500,000 gold option on their and many other good options.

5. Selling your enchanted equipment instead of getting refinement crystals gives you lots of gold.

6. Selling your Crystaloids gives you lots of gold; 3,000 gold each.

Originally posted by R24373617 View Post
    I know there are many guides already on this subject; so I'll try and add something new
    1. Easiest way to get big amounts of gold is Farming; When you farm add gold seeds to the farm. These take the least amount of time to mature; on the other hand it takes less time for superior gold seed to mature, the higher level of your farm land is the less time it takes for your seeds to mature. With level 4 farm land. it takes 4 hours for superior gold seeds to mature.

When you farm for other peoples gold seeds, only pick superior gold seeds. getting the lower level gold seeds is a waste.

2. In Campaigns there are two areas in the deatly sands that give high amounts of gold when Blitzing. The first is The forgotten dunes; this area gives you 10,000 gold each round. It takes 5,000 gold each round; so in total you get 25,000.

The other campaign that gives you lots of gold is buradoth's grave. for each round in blitzing, it gives 25,000 gold each round. Giving you 80,000 in total gold.

3. World boss is an easy way to get lots of gold.

4. Vip wheel. For this you need to save your tokens until you have 36 tokens. This way you can max out the number of try's on the wheel. They have a 500,000 gold option on their and many other good options.

5. Selling your enchanted equipment instead of getting refinement crystals gives you lots of gold.

6. Selling your Crystaloids gives you lots of gold; 3,000 gold each.
    you cant recycle enchanted gears sir
    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

You can recycle an enchanted item, you can't recycle a socketed item

Comment

It depend on level and situation. Sometime when you really need Refinement crystals then you have no choices but to recycle. Last time I recycle 1 items and it gave 36 Refinement crystal.

The rest of guide look great
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
        X